• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japan is getting Kingdom Hearts Trinity Master Pieces

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
If you go onto the japan kh2 site. You can see that they are getting a Kingdom Hearts Trinity Master Pieces set which comes with Ultimate Hits Kingdom Hearts, Kh Chain of Memories, and Kh2. WHich all come in this carrying case with shows hollow bastion in the background with the whole kh gang sitting on some object in front. And on the side of them is that train that mickeys gets off of in the kh2 trailer. Now since Japan is getting this set, do you think America will be getting something similar, or maybe better? Wouldn't it be hot to get a collecters edition with maybe behind the scenes, character art, and new levels. Just a thought.

B

bettermanlamia

um probebly not. america just doesnt get that kinda stuff, its mean:(

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

bettermanlamia said:
um probebly not. america just doesnt get that kinda stuff, its mean:(
You're an idiot and I hate you. Japan doesn't plan it out so that we dont get certain games that they get, it's not like they're out to get us. They learned enough after WW2. Besides, Kingdom Hearts is really big here too. If we dont get a "Trinity Master Pieces Collection" then we're gonna get something else that's exactly the same thing, but possibly with different box designs.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
You're an idiot and I hate you. Japan doesn't plan it out so that we dont get certain games that they get, it's not like they're out to get us. They learned enough after WW2. Besides, Kingdom Hearts is really big here too. If we dont get a "Trinity Master Pieces Collection" then we're gonna get something else that's exactly the same thing, but possibly with different box designs.
No need to go wild. We are not sure if they will release a american version of the trinity pieces. Were just gonna have to wait and see

B

bettermanlamia

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG mean..*adding to ignore list* :p LOL AHAHHAHA

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

unknown_boy said:
No need to go wild. We are not sure if they will release a american version of the trinity pieces. Were just gonna have to wait and see
i'M gOiNg WiLd!?!? nO! ThIs iS gOiNg WiLd!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME NEED KINGDOM HEARTS II NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!! OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, dont worry if I call you an idiot or something. That's just what I do. I talk crap about everyone. It's just kinda a joke.

B

bettermanlamia

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
i'M gOiNg WiLd!?!? nO! ThIs iS gOiNg WiLd!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME NEED KINGDOM HEARTS II NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!! OH SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, dont worry if I call you an idiot or something. That's just what I do. I talk crap about everyone. It's just kinda a joke.
..............ok. i think u should change to decaf coffie :D

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

bettermanlamia said:
..............ok. i think u should change to decaf coffie :D
Ya maybe, either that or I should take this f***ing darth maul off of my avatar. I dont even know why he's there! I hate darth maul! I should put somebody cool up there. Like General Grievous. Ya, he was cool. Man, that guy was a pimp.

Anyway, but I think that if they dont get the Trinity Master Pieces Collection here, then they'll get something different that's really just the same thing with a different name. Trust me, we're gonna get some kind of Kingdom Hearts Trilogy 3-pack.

acrossthestars

wats ultimate hits kingdom hearts? like.. is it any different from kh or khfm? cuz if it isnt, i dunno if the tmp is worth getting. especially if u already have the first 2 games.

zora keyblade

yeah but it would be cool to have those arts and stuff
but i got a kh2 calendar its kinda cool u get acessories everyday yesterday i got soras necklace hehe and today i got a keyring ;)

NEO9011

acrossthestars said:
wats ultimate hits kingdom hearts? like.. is it any different from kh or khfm? cuz if it isnt, i dunno if the tmp is worth getting. especially if u already have the first 2 games.

Ultimate hits is just KH1 after it sold a certain number, it was given the title of "Ultimate Hit". Unless youre japanese, you wouldnt want TMP anyway, its just the japanese copies of all those games.

E

Eclipse

ultimate hits kh1 is the same thing. just like here wen a game does good they decide 2 put on the side "best seller" or "greatest hits" so ppl buy it. the kh1 over here sez "greatest hits" on it. ultimate hits kh1 just means it did well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back