• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jap and English ver of kh2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Cry more please...ITS HARDLY NOTICABLE...if you want it the japanese way goto japan or learn japanese and get the origional version...how can anyone care that much about what spews out of a FICTIONAL character. Black Smoke/Green Blood, does it really matter? Be glad the game hasnt been delayed tll 07'

Blacksora05

I don't see the big difference why would they change the blood from green to black either way its still blood. If it is such a problem why didn't they make it rated-T. There are wrost games out there than kingdom hearts 2 that have a rated-+10 has anyone played midnight club 3 it has a good bit of cusing in it.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Ravens_Blade85 said:
^^ Some one is in a bad mood. This bothers us not you so don't post about it. There is no need to flame.

I'm in a bad mood cuz theres lack of better things to discuss so we make a 3 page thread on how Nomura was probably forced to change the blood to smoke due to America's rating system.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
Was sora using the mulan keyblade in teh hydra fight in teh vid that you're talking about? cuz if he was that may explain the black smoke. When you hit with that keyblade smoke like in mulan comes out cuz the blade is shaped like a dragon blowing fire. I'm not gonna watch the vid cuz I've sworn off KH vid watching till the game comes out. The Green blood looked cool no doubt though ;)

<X3

~J

Vzam

Bronze Member
DarknessDestroys said:
Why did they do that i liked the green blood it kind of looke real that pisses me off

AMERICAN RATING SYSTEM SUCKS THATS WHY. If our system didnt blow, Nomura wouldnt have changed it at all.

666Sora

The reason i am mad about it is we maybe could of had it sooner if they didn't go through the whole game changing what comes out of an enemy because that takes a lot of time trust me.

E

Eclipse

Love Believer_x said:
they just want kh2 to be "kid-friendly" >.> which sucks BTW

oh c'mon....you guys know that kids are never friendly. i know a bunch of sugar high kids in my neighborhood who run around with fake rifles chasing the older kids around going "BANG BANG BANG I BLEWD YOUR HEAD OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

.....having some green juice squirt out of a hydra won't make them be any worse.....and having some black evil smoke come out won't make them any nicer......there was no point.

besides....it'd be better for little kids to run around going "BANG BANG DIEEEE HYDRA!!!!" than for the friendly neighborhood Jimmy to run around and go "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BILLY, I'M GONNA BLOWEDED YOUR BRAINZ OUT FOR STEALING MY HOLOGRAPHIC PIKACHU CARD!!!"

<_<

DannyKilla

666Sora said:
I have just noticed that the jap and US versions of kh2 are different i was watching the US and jap verions of the hydra boss battle and noticed something it was when you hit hydra in the jap version green like blood comes out but in the US version black cloud like stuff comes out see it for yourself.

Jap
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qY9LtB_JwRo

US i upoaded myself thank you.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0ZPvqvBRPNg

How many of you think this sucks.

Thanks for saying what i asked maverick yesterday Budd. In the English kh2 leaked thread. But ok.

helios

Bronze Member
Karasu-sama said:
No offense to our euro-aussie bretheren, but I agree with Triple-Six. That kinda editing is just unnecessary, even for an E-10 rating. It's not as though the blood'd cause protesters roaring into the streets chanting "Hydras are people too!"

LMFAO yes they might rally and protest you never know people are bored these days they may simply protest just because a kid gets into a deep depression after the end of Kh2 and the wait for KH3. Claiming that KH causes depression and it should be removed from shelves.

E

Eclipse

^^^ what the?

if you are talking about maverick...NO his game was the REAL GAME. everything was in it. not a beta XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back