• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Janet Jackson's boob

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.myspace.com
Uhm...I'm not sure exactly...I guess you have a point...it probably was a set-up!! For when he said those lyrics....gah!! o_O;; So now, I change my opinon...it was both of their faults!! LMAO

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Why would JJ just let her reputation go down the drain like that?I think JT wanted to rip hwer shirt off cause he hated her(why else would he do it).It cant be an accident..cause..what kind of singer makes accidents like that?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
well did u noticed she like flipped out when he did it? it was his fault.. but people over reacted...it was a b00b so wut, the children prolly knew what it was by intelligence and half the men in that stadium were probably horny enough on a daily basis for it to not matter...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
All major sporting events have streakers. The stadium people higher more security gaurds just for that reason. It's not a major sporting event without a streaker, to most people anyway.

And it was not an accident, with the nipple ring being there (no one would wear one that fancy if it was not to be seen), and with the great timing with the lyrics and all. And everyone here is thinking like a teenager (exactly like I think)..."big deal, every one there has seen one and little kids know what they are." But if you were a parent, would you want your 6 year old son looking at that? I sure hope not. Sure it is a perfectly natural thing. But still, little kids should be exposed to that kind of thing at a family event.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Timing with the music? Okay, do you think the people who thihk it was an accident thought TImberlake ACCIDENTALLY put his hand on her boob? I believe they were planning to rip off the bra thing, but there was supposed to be something there. Someone screwed up the bra thing and her whole boob showed. WHOOPS!! WHen I saw it, I had to do a double take, haha!

And I know what you mean about parents not wanting kids to see that. I'm that way with my brothers. I know they know what a boob is and etc, but I still get pretty antsy when it comes to sex and stuff on TV.

robd321

I think it was not called for. She shouldn't even been treated that way. Come on,jerry springer have women flashing every episode.It was an accident.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Omg.. have you actually seen it? JT puts his hand over her boób, grabs the latch/flap thing, and rips. I don't think JJ knew or liked him doing it - but JT definetely meant it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back