• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jan 10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saixlonghorn21

i no this is gonna get closed but i want people to no
supposedly testuya nomaru and square will have a press release on jan 10 regarding the release of NA versions kingdom hearts 2 grandia 3 and advent children hopfully this isnt just a rumor

Krimedog

this one actually might not get closed...it is stating info about a press conference concerning the release date, so i think you are fine

Anyway, that is good news, hopefully it is coming along good and there are no delays, and maybe it will get pushed up a litttle, bc i really dont feel like waiting until march

Krimedog

I give it maybe Mid february...

Now watch that conference will come (if it is true there is one) and they will say, KH2 will be coming out April of 2006...

OMg we will say, lol

T

The Marauder

They pushed the release date back over 3 years, they are probably trying to redeem themselves by bumping up the NA release a bit.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I hope there's a conference!!! I really need to know when this game right now, since I'm in the "OMG I REALLY NEED KH2" mode...>_<

DannyKilla

I bielive it will be out in late janruary...Oh please Nomura...My only request. :( The game is perfect. Now this is what pretty much everyone wants now!

saixlonghorn21

the earlest would be mid feb cuz they got to notify retaliors and all that if it were comin out in late january somone would no by now

KingBlade

by sinspire^
The Press Confence Is Fake.

I Emailed Them And They Said It Was Untrue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back