• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jak IV: Wastelander

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Once upon a time, Puddle Jumper created a role play. That was a long time ago. By using the book of the dead, PJ revived this ancient RP. Have fun, if you wish to join.
Goodmorning. My name is Ashelin. I am the wife of the legendary Eco Freak Jak and I am the mother of the Legendary Eco Freaks son: Mar. Jak and I have been living our last days on this planet near a marvolous lake, Lightyears from Haven City and Spargus. Pecker, who is unfortunatly still with us, has requested that I introduce you all to the marvelous world that we live in, meaning Haven City and Spargus. In any case, Let's begin with Spargus. The Glorious city of the wastelands, ruled by it's brilliants leader Sig, has been living peacefully alongside Haven City. It's economy has grown, but the city itself has not changed a bit. The only thing that has changed is the Garage for the vehicles. It is far more grander now, and fully automated. It can now store over 30 offroad vehicles including a few flyers. You know the vehicles of today have a modyfied .... O, I'm sorry, i have a thing for vehicles .... It's something I picked up from Keira, Let her rest in peace. The Leaper Lizards have been living peacefully with the Wastelanders aswell. Sig and his right hand woman: Nitro, have been leading Spargus with inteligence and bravery. They are the perfect leaders.And let us now cross the great Wastelands and enter the marvolous Haven City, Led by the oldest man in the city: Torn. Torn is a military genius and remarkebly qualified leader. People believe that he always has been the one man ment to be on the throne of Haven City. And they were right. Haven City is now completely rebuilded and expanded back to beyond the new wall. Samos, who surprisingly is still alive, has been given his house back, fully restored to its former glory, and now Samos is mostly in the forest though. The Krimzon Guard has been brought back from the dead and they are protecting the streets of Haven City once more. And if you will excuse me, Jak needs me for something... Bye .......

Welcome to my RP based upon the legendary Game Trilogy of the Eco Freak Jak. ((For more info, click here:
http://www.naughtydog.com/ )) The Metal Heads have been defeaten a long time ago, by a legendary man named Jak. But the Metal Heads have not all been defeaten. 2 years ago they re-appeared, stronger than ever. And with numbers that even shocked Sig and Torn. The Metal Heads have been succesfully detained by the Wastelanders but that will end soon. Reports of Metal Heads in Haven City have become more and more frequent now. And Strangely enough, The city of Haven City AND Spargus, have been reported to house several Eco Freaks. The only reports so far are of either Dark or Light Freaks ... no reports of both just yet, but a thousand rumours are about that there definatly are Duo Eco Freaks. Unfortunatly, the Krimzon Guards have been targetting these Freaks for even the smallest of violations, and now they even attack eco freaks for no reason at all.

Template:

Name:
Appearance: ((Please try and keep the appearances within the Jak species. ^_^ ))
Eco Freak: ((Light Eco, Dark Eco or Both ))
((Forbidden Eco Powers: The Dark Eco power that has invulnerability))
Weapon: ((Forbidden gun mods on the Morpgun: The last two Peacemaker Mods. New allowed mod: Sniper Mod for Blaster ))
Bio:

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No godmodding or powerplaying
2) No one paragraph reply. Two paragraphs please.

3) be literate
4) Be descriptive
5) You can go to both Spargus and haven City. And ofcourse you can be in the dessert aswell
6) Please put: "Naughty Ottsel" in your Template post. This is your PW to get in.
7) This RP is based upon Jak II and Jak 3, meaning that you have to work in missions like in the game. You don't have to ... but wouldn't that be coolio *imagine me giving you thumbs up*

8) Be free to pick one of the already existing characters as your own.

My character: ((I'll be using Daxter the second as a secundary character. be free to create on of your own.))

Name: Mar
Appearance:
Normal:
http://www.xrtheme.com/emAlbum/theme..._3_03_1024.jpg
Light: http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/...3618_ps2_3.jpg
Dark: http://www.take2.co.za/covers/ss/big/jakii_ps2_4.jpg
Eco Freak: Both
Weapon: Complete Morpgun, without Sniper mod
Bio: As the son of Jak, Mar has been given the best of education and lifestyle, but now he is just as Jak as he first went on the streets of Haven City ... A Man who wants something Money .... Or information. And he is willing to do anything. Mar is well know with Sig and Torn, and they are more than happy to give Mar missions that would mean Mars death. For they know that is what Mar wants. Mar is also best friends with the sons of Daxter and Tess, for he was raised with Dax and Daxter the second.
Sidekick: Daxter the second. ((He is like Daxter in the Jack game, always on Mars shoulder))
__________________________________________________ _

These will be the already made contacts throughout the city of Haven City:

Crew; nephew of Krew: The man of the underworld. He is considered to be the crime lord of Haven City. He is also the middle man for illegal activities concerning both Haven City as Spargus. Appearance: Just like Krew ...

Callisto
: The Lady of the tracks. She always needs someone to do a small race for her, on or off the tracks. She also runs a delivery service. Her business is always legit. Appearance: Tall, blue hair, green eyes, Dressed like a Pilot.

Dax:
Dax, the son of Daxter is working hard to establish a possitve conection between the world and the Lurkers. Dax is the contactman for the Lurkers. Go to him and you can get in touch with the lurkers, or get a mission of off him that the lurkers need to be finished. Dax is also working hard in the Naughty Ottsel, the best pub in the city. Appearance: Daxter without pants.(( please note that Dax is unavailable for missions whilst with my character ))

Torn
: Feel the need to battle a few Metal Heads? Torn is your guy! He always has a mission prepared for the wasteland Metal Heads. He also might give you an assignment at the power station where you will be in the mercy of Vin, once more in the energy grid.. Appearance: Torn ... but MUCH older

These will be the already made contacts throughout Spargus

Sig: The grand leader of Spargus is eagerly co-operating with Torn to destroy the Metal heads, so expect a few assignments from him in those likings. Sig might also have a job for you at the new Tournament. A battle for life or death created for amusing the people of the Wastelands. Appearance: Sig ... but MUCH older

Nitro
: Sig's best driver. She is in charge for all dessert explorations. Meaning that you will mostly get retreaval missions from her. Prepare to see alot of Precursor crap when driving for Nitro. Appearance: Surprisingly she looks like Keira.

Monk
: This is a man that desperatly wants the temple to be cleaned out. Luckily for you, he keeps finding new tombs and hallways in the temple, so that means alot of exploring for you! But beware, Metal Heads roam about.

Ofcourse you yourself can create a few other contacts aswell. But these are the most commonly known and celebrities.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Naughty Ottsel
Name: Fenix
Appearance:
splashIMG.jpg
[Some Minor Changes, he has Red hair with White streaks, more broad cheeks, and the ottsel has green fur. He drives that car in the RP.]
Eco Freak: Light Eco
Forbidden Eco Powers: Instant heal to full
Weapon: Grenade Launch Shotgun mod 3, Sniper mod Blaster, Electric arc Gattling gun mod 2
Bio:*To Be Explained in RP*

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Thx for putting up a template.But I need some further intel before you can join. What's the ottsels name, how did he transform into a Precursor's body and I need a bio. Just yack it up on how he scraped his knee when he was five or something.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Okay, liking the turn up here.[End sarcasm] last bump. Only a few spots left to be filled before we can commense.

No more posts after this point unless it is a template.

Number XIV

I don't mean to be rude, but I think the problem lies in the range of possible characters. With the options afforded us, the number of possible character variations, at least power-wise, is very few. I reccommend adding some new options if you want more people to join.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice the "no more past this point" bit. My apologies.

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
((Hey, that's okay. Comments and suggestions are always welcome. The people who wish to join may create a template for an original character or an already existing character such as Torn or Crew. Original characters are free to be become entities known as Eco Freaks. They can be duo-freaks, strictly light freaks or Dark freaks.
I added the "no more past this point" bit for the the meaningless posts. This to prevent this thread from being closed by a moderator.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back