• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jafars returns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
after i watched the trailer of kingdom hearts over and over again i noticed that some big bully dog that disney made(i forget his name) is holding the lamp which Genie jafar was sealed in. i dont want jafar to return , i want to battle new bosses any body have any comments post here.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you haven't known, Agrabah is based off of the movie: Aladdin. If you've watched the first movie, you should know the plot was similar to that of Kingdom Heart's Agrabah world. Aladdin has a sequal: Return of Jafar or Aladdin II. Since Agrabah has returned it's obvious it is going to follow a similar plot to that.

Because of the availablilty of the plot. There was no reason to go ahead and make a completely new one which would have made the world longer to develop.

libreg

I kinda like jafar probably because I like the alladin movies. He's not that bad I would like to fight him again.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
he's really Mickey's enemy and Goofy's neighbor o.o;; But that was only in the Goof Troop and the movies.....but the cartoon i guess you can say he's Goofy

~NGD OMEGA~

I would really like to face the Snake Jafar form, I would love that as a boss battle, and I was kinda dissapointed when it wasn't in the first one. It would be (almost) as fun as fighting Malificent Dragon!

~NGD OMEGA~

Think about it, he is a genie, shapeshifting, instant cobra. It would be awsome, though tough to beat, lightning fast strikes and strangleing with spitting poision. One quick fuse to Brave mode ought to take care of him though, if we can do it by then...

YoshiAngemon

That would be nice, but Pete will be holding the Lamp, and you'd have to try taking him out, so you have TWO attackers - Genie Jafar and Pete! And with Pete's muscular build, he could be tough. And if you beat Jafar and Pete, Pete would end up accidently dropping the Lamp into the hot lava, and Jafar will be gone for good! And Iago will be a friend to Aladdin, just like in the show that came after "The Return of Jafar!"

slayerofsoras

Abismaul sounds reallt familiar to me, but I cant remember exactly who that is, can anyone help me out here?

And yes, Jafar from kh1 was way too easy, a snake jafar would be cooler.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I kinda doubt that Jafar would turn into a snake... I mean that happened in the first movie and not in the second game... SO if KH in somewhat followin the plot of the movie then it would of made more since to have it in the first game... But still ya never know..

Oh and Pete's not a dog... He's a cat... Get it... He's Mickey's enemy... Mickey's a mouse and Pete's a cat... LOL Cat v.s. Mouse..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back