• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack Sparrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firion

well i havent posted in this board for a while, so im behind and this has probably been discussed already, but does anyone else think its kind of ridiculous that Jack Sparrow is going to be in KH2, i mean he isnt even animated, i just think it wont work. what do you guys think?

Goofeyrules

it is true, thats the only world that does look unanitmated, but its a good disney movie and it was funny. It'll just equal out out with the sword fighting, skeletons and humor

Voodoo_Truelove

ok im a die-hard johnny depp fan till the end so if jack sparrow(and orlando bloom)are in it i think it will be soooooooooooo gd and the screen shots look gd to

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
it will work >_> and i dont agree w/ u because the thought of real and and cartoons 2gether is good.. just think or "who frame roger rabbit?" i didnt think it was going 2 b ne good, but it was. it was awesome. and trust me port royal (potc world) will b awesome

Goofeyrules said:
it is true, thats the only world that does look unanitmated, but its a good disney movie and it was funny. It'll just equal out out with the sword fighting, skeletons and humor
port royal isnt going 2 be humerious ..just 2 let u kno

pathtotwilight12

DrkNessOfHeart said:
it will work >_> and i dont agree w/ u because the thought of real and and cartoons 2gether is good.. just think or "who frame roger rabbit?" i didnt think it was going 2 b ne good, but it was. it was awesome. and trust me port royal (potc world) will b awesome

port royal isnt going 2 be humerious ..just 2 let u kno
don't forget space jam now thats my movie

HeartlessOfDoom

Ya, I think it will be cool to see how they did it. Besides, it was a great movie and it will make a great world.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
im lookin forward to port royal i ablsolutly cant wait till the game comes out so i can play in that world. yeh jack sparrow

pathtotwilight12

i'm more about the bad guys come to think of it what the hell is fat pete doing in potc its not like theres an all u can eat buffet on the ship

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
pathtotwilight12 said:
i'm more about the bad guys come to think of it what the hell is fat pete doing in potc its not like theres an all u can eat buffet on the ship
hahahaha well pete is in all the worlds
and i want 2 be in the potc world 4 both the story and jack sparrow..man its going to be awesome...
i hope port royal is a big world..

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
same i hope port royal is big like have the black pearl the interceptor island of mortmera(sp?) port royal obviously and whatever else they can fit

omg i am no longer a heartless yeh!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
well we have no concrete information of how big the world is. but all the other worlds have expanded so i hope that port royal will be big like twilight town...

lol yea i hope they have tortuga (u kno the pirate island)
umm port royal..if thats the name of the town the cave , black pearl, interceptor, and the little island jack sparrow got stuck on...
lol and i hope we can take over a ship haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back