• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jack skellington the pumpkin king

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bhk3

we have already seen jack and santa jack, but do any of u think that there will be a pumpkin king jack and do u think he will be using the green blob thingy from jacks new game called nightmare before christmas oogies revenge?(NOTE:i would have put the website to it here but i dont know how)

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Eh bhk3, that green slime thing that he uses in his own game was made by Capcom, so I don't think we'll see Jack using some slime in KH2, but as for his Santa suit, I don't think he'd last as Santa like in the movie, he will always be good ol' Jack, the pumpkin king.

bhk3

biglipsxi said:
there the same ppl jack will alwayz be the pumpkin king
no u dont get it, i mean pumpkin king form he has a pumpkin as a head and attacks by breathing fire and stuff

S King

I doubt it, I think that pumpkin at the beginning of the movie was ther for show. Besides, if they didn't put that in the first KH, why would they put it in the 2nd?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Jack is the pumpkinking there aren't any other jacks there the same person !?

bhk3

sorixed said:
Jack is the pumpkinking there aren't any other jacks there the same person !?
i know there the same person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

sorixed

Dattebayo!
we might not see him it's about christmas and in kh they didn't put land on atlantica but it was probably just a show and bhk3 in your topic post i didn't know if you mean see him with the costume or there be different jacks it confused me sorry?

bhk3

*sigh* fine let me explain jack can TRANSFORM into santa jack and pumpkin king jack they are the SAME PERSON! they are FORMS OF JACK THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON pumpkin king jack is jack in all black and a pumpkin for a head and he attacks by breathing fire and santa jack attacks by taking presents out of his bag and a jack-in-a-box "scares,stuns,and hurts his oppenets".Understand now?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I know all that it's just inpunctuation and stuff makes it different (not an insult sorry.

DJFirewolf

As BHK3 has said, Jack has three costumes in Oogie's Revenge. Like so:

919005_20040129_thumb003.jpg
919005_20040129_thumb006.jpg
919005_20040129_thumb009.jpg

Personally I would love to see all three versions of him in KH2. And S King, your statement of "if they didn't put that in the first KH, why would they put it in the 2nd?" doesn't work with Jack's Santa suit as we already know he wears it in KH2.

However, I doubt Jack would use the same weapon as in OR, especially since the Halloween Town in KH1 took place before the movie, KH2 takes place during the movie, and OR is after the movie.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
All i'd like is a co-op move with jack. maybe 'Terror' from CoM. Sora and Jack Could scare the heartless and make them stop attacking you for a little while. The maybe the reaction commands after would have jack breath fire (in Halloween Town) or drop present-bombs on the enemies (in Christmas Town). Wow! That was a good idea!

bhk3

thank you thats wat ive been trying to say THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING

luciferian_oath

I don't live anywhere... for I am a figment of you
bhk3 said:
no u dont get it, i mean pumpkin king form he has a pumpkin as a head and attacks by breathing fire and stuff

WTF! ....no he doesn't. if anyone has seen the movie, by tim burton, they'd know this is going to take on the actual movie.

the only thing is that boogie died so is he coming back, cuz that'd be stupid. and same with the mansion. if i had to guess... you have to save santa and help himdestroy the evil toys (which will probably become heartless).

LittleWarrior84

Oh well, I doubt it. The disney worlds don't really matter all that much because most of the stories arent neccisary for the whole Sora storyline so don't worry about it. It would be nice but it wouldn't be outstanding or anything. If it is it is, if it's not, it's not

Shirozora

Website
www.fanfiction.net
from what i'm guessing, a lot of the old worlds will be following their original plot lines instead of simply existing until three bombs called Sora, Donald, and Goofy dropped from that big bomber, the gummi ship. so all i can REALLY say in this thread is that the trio's gotta save Santa, Christmas, and Halloween while stopping Jack from going nuts and Oogie Boogie from...being his natural self, whatever it may be *squishes bugs*

hm...if those evil toys become Heartless, imagine how many homes they can infiltrate and how many hearts they can steal....what if that's the challenge in that world? destroy the heartless before some meter fills up with stolen hearts?

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok honestly, the whole fire breathing thing for the pumpkin thing is kinda lame, no offense!!! I mean i like that costume, but it wasn't evn in the movie that long why would it b in the game? But hey, if it is more power 2 u!! Long live the pumpkin king!!!!!

bhk3

luciferian_oath said:
WTF! ....no he doesn't. if anyone has seen the movie, by tim burton, they'd know this is going to take on the actual movie.

the only thing is that boogie died so is he coming back, cuz that'd be stupid. and same with the mansion. if i had to guess... you have to save santa and help himdestroy the evil toys (which will probably become heartless).
this has nothing to do with the movie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back