• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

its the...............

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade_of_Dark

In one of the Ansem Reports (KH2), he says that a person has a body, soul, and heart. Sora already did the heartless thing (heart), he has/had a nobody (body). But what about his soul? During his sleep in the pod, what happened to his soul? I think that birth by sleep ties into the third part of a person, the soul, and it also ties very closely with memory.or maybe the reason ven looks so much like roxas is cause hes the soul maybe?

(dont chew my head off about this please)

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
u know, i think you're right there
maybe that's why terra is called the lingering spirit in the journal

Apollo

Silver Member
ya roxas 22 does make a point but I still kind of agree with Keyblade of dark though! But maybe both are not right?

jc577777

I think you have a point. And about the whole body and soul making the nobody i don't think this would apply
Sora or Namine because they are special nobodys. And in my opion i think Roxas hold a piece of sora's heart. How else would he connect the sora's heart with kairi's when he fell from the Tower?

Tensuke

If it just were a body, then it couldn't move, because nothing is controlling it. That's what the soul is for!

DustySun

The soul is the being that you already are. Sora's soul never left him, because without a soul you are a empty shell, unable to do anything at your own free will. That (as I recall) never happened to Sora.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nobodies are created from the Body AND Soul. One without the other cannot exist, they are binded together, they depend on each other for existence. The Soul gives the Body life, and the Body grounds the Soul, gives it form. Without each other, the Body would be unable to live, and the Soul would be unable to sustain itself.

Xehanort: 17

When the heart leaves the body it creates a Heartless. "Those without hearts, i shall call them the heartless"

"could there be a you other then yourself" A nobody. Nobodies are created from the body and soul. I also thought that there might be a creation from the soul like a souless. LoL but that's not true. both the body and soul Form a nobody.

I think the Knights are keepers of the keyblade, like guardians. and they have come because something bad is going to happen.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
YES! I love theories!!!! Ok, I remember at some point (wheither it was in a ansem report or it was spoken verbally) that a nobody was considered an "empty shell". Meaning the soul wouldnt be in it I assume. Man, I wish i couldnt remember where I heard that..... It's in the game somewhere i am sure of it!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They are not an "Empty shell", Xemnas refers to himself as a "Mere Shell", because Nobodies are "mere shells" of their former existence. Nobody are created from the Body AND Soul, the two depend on each other for existence.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
TheMuffinMan is correct. Nobody= Body AND Soul. Until we are shown otherwise, a soul cannot exist by itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back