• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Its Me

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperMax

For those who can't read japanese or chinese or maybe don't have the fonts for it. My name ain't a bunch of box(this is taken from akura). Its Wong Seiro(romaji form). Wong is my first name and Seiro is just a japanese name i gave myself. A high schooler that likes anime, but not to the point of being an otaku. Love gundam and a close friend to akura. My current fad is CS:S, for those that don't know what it means, its actually Counter Strike: Source. I can go on with my introduction, but i would never finish if i do. nor would you guys read on anyway. instead of boring you people, i'm going to stop now. if you really want to know more about me, you're always welcome to pm me.

Endgame

:D
Well welcome, Wong Seiro. As you can see, I;m also a high schooler that likes anime...and japanese names *points to username*

Or can I call you Square square square? No, that's to formal. Square Three. That's it. I'll now call you Square Three! :D

Well, Square Three, nice to meet you, welcome to the KHinsider forums. Myself and my friend Mitsukai would be happy to hang out with you...discredit and shame (IE: Flame) all your posts, or in general provide any other service you desire that dosent actually require us to do anything at all :D

We can usually be found hanging out in the Role-Playing section, as we both like to dabble in anime-style drawing and character creation, and Role-Play is quite inspiring, so if you decide to give RP a try, contact us.

Later, S3!

Back