• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's killing me...so,so badly

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Fancy dragoon-

What I do is keep a word document full of plot synopses' and such that I can then use to connect plot holes that were covered by the new movies and new plot points that need to be answered, and then write down how it all connects, then if I still am aching I erase all of it and make a new synopses of everything I just saw. That or play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance I guess xD

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realize you haven't spoiled yourself on any of it yet! In that case, I write plot synopses' of the titles already out and a list of things I want answered for the new games, and then have fun comparing and contrasting with the actual product once it comes out :)

Jolly good show, sir. I will try that :D

Neo_

Awards
I watched everything and I don't even know what I had spoiled for me.

Foxycian

Awards
khux big update this monday and the lux ranking is what keeping me forget kh 2 8 lol for now

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I'm starting to lose my mind as well lol. I have seen a couple of scenes from Back Cover, and the first 10 minutes of 0.2, but that is all I plan on watching until the game finally releases in America (which I also happened to pay off yesterday). I also have been listening to some of the new music tracks because Yoko is a goddess and OMFG they are amazing!

Thankfully college and work start back for me this week. Not necessarily excited about that, but it at least will keep be focused and occupied on other things until the game comes out next Tuesday.

Last edited:

Replica

I gave in and watched Back Cover in English early since I already have the game pre-ordered, but I'm not watching anything of 0.2. In the past I've spoiled myself on BBS and 358/2 Days, but I'm gonna try not to do that anymore.

I really hope KH3 is a simultaneous worldwide release so that we won't have to avoid spoilers for long.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I gave in and watched Back Cover in English early since I already have the game pre-ordered, but I'm not watching anything of 0.2. In the past I've spoiled myself on BBS and 358/2 Days, but I'm gonna try not to do that anymore.

I really hope KH3 is a simultaneous worldwide release so that we won't have to avoid spoilers for long.

I almost hope Nomura could somehow see this post, like every single post we make about Kingdom Hearts III having a worldwide release brings him one step closer to actually making the release worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back