• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

it's just so sad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KeybladeMaster123

you know wat is sad the ending of kh but i also agree but the ending in my opinion was just much sadder :D
hey sora never betraed them!!!!!!!!!!!

R K O

KeybladeMaster123 said:
hey sora never betraed them!!!!!!!!!!!
The key word in Mikail's post is THOUGHT. Even though he/she mispelled it :D So: Riku thought Sora betrayed him and Kairi.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
R K O said:
The key word in Mikail's post is THOUGHT. Even though he/she mispelled it :D So: Riku thought Sora betrayed him and Kairi.

LoL...thanx for the spell check...

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

he wasnt evil he just chose darkness to save kairi but in the end he saw the error of his ways and saved kairi,don and goofy after sora releases his heart and help sora close the door to darkness and in com he didnt know what path to take but at the end he knew what path to take and thats dawn

Makenshi

8myworldsmyown8 said:
stupid sources...i knew i couldnt count on them. well thanx 4 the tip. riku isn't evil? but i heard you have to fight him again at least 2 or 3 times in kh2 or khCoM. and i think there is a screenshot i found somewhere that showed him talking to ansem, and they seemed like they were happy chappies.

I doubt you have to worry 'bout Riku and Ansem, if the red clothed unknown is really ment to be a manifestation of Ansem he won't need to take over Riku, will he? Anyway I like that Riku has a dark/misguided side, makes him more realistic. I mean I know I mess up.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
I don't think that Riku is going to be evil again either! Especially after beating CoM, Riku becoming bad is the last thing on my mind. I mean really, he even chose the path of Twilight over the dark path, plus in RR mode it is mentioned that Riku has control over his dark powers now! I think Riku becoming dark, is very unlikely.

*Oathkeeper*

khmaster316

yea, everything is good in the kh world with sora and riku! i should know i am the kh master,lol
but who exctly is diz? when rikus sense of smell got better he said that he didn't smell like ansem, so who is he, and is he looking after riku?
i am now confused! ohh wait no i'm not, i know, because i am the master of all things kh
1 mwuhahahahahah!

Destinied Unknown

8myworldsmyown8 said:
stupid sources...i knew i couldnt count on them. well thanx 4 the tip. riku isn't evil? but i heard you have to fight him again at least 2 or 3 times in kh2 or khCoM. and i think there is a screenshot i found somewhere that showed him talking to ansem, and they seemed like they were happy chappies.
thats a replica in COM.

-=sOrA90=-

i heard a rumours from around that in kh2 riku will be killed by sora's keyblade, the reason sora killed him is becoz riku was consumed by darkness! if its true, that means riku IS evil...

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
-=sOrA90=- said:
i heard a rumours from around that in kh2 riku will be killed by sora's keyblade, the reason sora killed him is becoz riku was consumed by darkness! if its true, that means riku IS evil...

Where did you here this. I spend a lot of my time on the net looking up KH2 info and i have never seen anything like that at all.

yado

I taste delicious
I think Riku is a good guy but he cant control his thirst for power. You people should play the first Kh he was tricked into joining darkness and he is still friends with sora why else would he help him at the end of kh1

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
riku cannot be evil. he still cares for sora. The only reason why he went into the darkness was to find Kairi. If you really think Riku is evil that play Kh n that should prove you wrong.

yado

I taste delicious
Dark princess i am glad im not alone in Riku being a good guy

yado

I taste delicious
Why does everyone think Riku is good and evil. Look I think he is good but Riku himself hasnt figuered that out yet. i think him being the blindfolded unknown has to do with it because he cant see whos on which side but he much trust his heart to lead him to the true side wether it be good or evil:mad:

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
Sephey-muffins you and me must be the only ones who think riku is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back