• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been 84 years...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laeril

Awards
... since the last time I posted on these forums. A lot has happened since then. KHIII's release, Sora in Smash, KHIV's announcement, a formal autism diagnosis for me, the real world being... the real world, but crappier. Lot of stuff happening.

So yeah, I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Laeril. Kingdom Hearts fan since 2002. Also a fan of Tolkien's stuff, Star Trek, Star Wars, the wider Avatar universe (not the James Cameron one), and much more. My most recent passion is LEGO, of all things. Got addicted during the pandemic via Twitch. Bet y'all didn't know that Twitch has streamers who stream themselves building LEGO, did ya? Well, now you do. Feel free to ask me more.

Reactions: Mog

Soldier

Awards
... since the last time I posted on these forums. A lot has happened since then. KHIII's release, Sora in Smash, KHIV's announcement, a formal autism diagnosis for me, the real world being... the real world, but crappier. Lot of stuff happening.

So yeah, I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Laeril. Kingdom Hearts fan since 2002. Also a fan of Tolkien's stuff, Star Trek, Star Wars, the wider Avatar universe (not the James Cameron one), and much more. My most recent passion is LEGO, of all things. Got addicted during the pandemic via Twitch. Bet y'all didn't know that Twitch has streamers who stream themselves building LEGO, did ya? Well, now you do. Feel free to ask me more.
84 years?! jeez, you must've joined the site when you were fresh out of the womb. And yeah the real world kinda sucks, why do you think I'm here.

An ATLA fan eh? who's your favorite character and why is it Ty Lee?

TechnoGlowStick

Awards

I think you meant 34. I do that same type when I'm trying to type the number 34 (I press the 8 key by mistake).
Either way, welcome back! 😃

I never spoke on the forums in 2002, but I did read the post in the forums here.
Yeah, the times were so different back then. It's changed a lot! So much so that I don't really see the need to post anything here. My old account was Oukoku, but I made that in 2007 and can't get back in.
Smash Brothers is letting every character join nowadays. It's to the point where it doesn't make any sense! 😟
I just can't see Sora belonging in the world of Smash Bros, but I've gotta accept it because what can I do about it? 🙁
It feels strange that there are non-Nintendo characters in Smash. It's kind of cool, but I can't take it seriously.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
84 years?! jeez, you must've joined the site when you were fresh out of the womb. And yeah the real world kinda sucks, why do you think I'm here.

An ATLA fan eh? who's your favorite character and why is it Ty Lee?
Weird way to spell Sokka.

Back