• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It was bound to happen..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
I severly dislike Bush. My dad Works for Sikorsky Aircraft, the one that the presidents have been trusting for years,a dn he trys to buy a freaking helicopter overseas. Iv got nothing against them, btu dude, trust your own country! You don't know what could be going on over there? We should have been out of Iraq already, we didnt find any wepaons of mass destruction, We got Sadam out of power, why are we still there? HE got a warning ntoice a few days before 9/11 happened, and he ignored it! Did anyone see farenhieght 9/11? I did. He continued to read to a bunch of elementary school kids insted of helping his country! , becuase Hes givign away all of our jobs overseas, he takes care of everyone else except America! I wanted Kerry to win, because I hate Bush, though thats not a very good reason, I know. I dont know bush as a person, but as a president, i feel like he could be doing a much better job.

Seeker Of Darkness

I figured this would be a topic started by someone underage and too immature to form a respectable opinon on our president. Despite the fact you spelled "testosterone" wrong, you made good points. But what i was not suprised to see, is that there are people in here who clearly, have no idea what they are talking about. They apparently have no clue why we are in Iraq, as that seems to be the basis for undermining our president. We sure aren't there to satisfy his ego or anything. We are there to eliminate threats to the American homeland and to attempt to eliminate oppression in a 3rd world country. We didn't start war with the wrong country. Starting war with the wrong country would have been starting war with The United Kingdom, Germany, or Russia. People we try to remain on good terms with. About the whole weapons of mass destruction thing, Sadam DID have nerve gas and poisons of the like. Bush was going with the intel he received. What would you have done if you learned that a dictator had illegal weapons? He doesn't want any country to have them because he doesn't want to risk a major attack on our country. He's looking out for us. Go ahead to canada. Really, how much better would you do up there? Kerry would have pulled us out. HE would have left things half done. That would be worse. You cannot leave a country with a half constructed government. That would result in more attacks on us. I see people want to compare Bush to Hitler. Hitler was a nazist dictator. Bush is a democratic President. See where im going with this? No need for blatant ignorance. And Bush was going after Osama and Sadam at the same time. We can't find Osama and we just happen to locate Sadam first. So what? Bush isn't there for the oil. He isn't gaining a whole lot for himself from this war. He doesn't like the soldiers dying. But they signed up for the army. Has there been a draft? No. Those that are dying are dying doing their job. Not his fault. Lay off. We aren't really attacking iraq. If so, we'd be killing innocents, not helping them. There is no reason to say Bush is a failure because he doesn't like gays. There are a lot of people who don't like them and I don't see anyone hating on them. Do you think you guys are being fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back