• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"It all started with.....Birth by Sleep"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
Tetsuya nomura stated that the new game will carry on the story of kingdom hearts but without sora,riku, kairi and the whole she-bang of characters in KH,KH:com, and KHII and will have new characters (the ones featured in the secret ending perhaps)...but he also stated that the game will be focused on the story before what happeded in the original kh series (the info was choppy......just a smidget). So basically I am 90% sure that the new KH game will be called "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep", why do i think this you ask? well simple...

1. tetsuya said that the new game will not be numbered but will have a name like "kingdom hearts: chain of memories" along that line. no KH3 stuff.

2. in the secret ending it said "it all started with.........birth by sleep"

.the quote "it all started with" must be referring to the past which means that the new game will be focused on the past or way way before what happened in kingdom hearts. (the story of the first keyblade wielder......notice the kool armour, kind of ancient like, like what we would see today in a museum which means it is hinting towards "the past")

.Then the quote "birth by sleep" then refers to the name of the game (by the by why would they leave that quote "birth by sleep" all by it's lonesome, i mean it has to have some sort of great significance) which then ties this whole thing together.

"Kingdom Hearts:Birht by Sleep" the next and newest KH game from square-enix​

they were telling us the name of the game allllll along!!!!!!
(NOTE THIS IS BUT A THEORY...... WELL A 90% THEORY ANYWAYS)

updates willbe followed...

fjurbanski

unknown_light45 said:
n-no sora? *crys in a corner* but what about the letter!!! the one at the end?
we might never find out what the letter says. in the ending of kh1 pluto has a letter from king mickey and we never found out what that said.

BladerUnknown

Sora won't be done with, geeze, you peopel can calm down. Even if the next game is a prequel we can pretty much be certain that the game after the next will return to Sora.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

You are trying to justify your ideas with Nomura's favoritism. Would you send away your Playstation 2 to Sony, or something else you favor over everything else, if you could make it better? I think Nomura is taking a George Lucas approach to this. He's just trying to tell the story. I know you guys probably don't appreciate the Star Wars comparisons so sorry, but KH is Sora's story. He can't remove him completely. He'll be back. The only way Sora won't be coming back is if, by some odd turn of events, Nomura kills him off. There's like a .0000000000000000001% chance of that right now. I agree with the prequel theory. Many games have done it to explain their stories better. I'm not saying redundancy in games is good. I'm saying if a prequel is thought to be needed by the writer to explain the story accurately than so be it. Don't panic. It's not our game so we're just along for the ride.

gbr1rbg

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the game will show little clips of the passed in the game...Possibly to show what is geting ready to happen in the future.. remember that Nomura said that "it takes place in the past but u can also say its in the future".

BladerUnknown

violent_anger said:
in an interview, nomura even said that sora had the ame hand writing as nomura, why would nomura get rd of himself?
That made absolutely no sense at all. Nomura just used his handwriting for Sora's.

hooded_twilight0

As far as I'm concerned, according to the secret ending I think KH3 would take place after KH2 considering that Riku,Mickey, and Sora's keyblades were sitting there in the sand. my take for now is that the letter they got from King Mickey was to alert them of more trouble of some sort which began the keyblade war and that the place where the knights were was a graveyard of sorts for past keybladers, with the original three in the middle surrounded by the ones following them since it did say "it all started with birth by sleep". "it" referring to the war, and birth by sleep referring to the creation of Roxas and Sora reawakening and all that jazz that happened in KH1 and 2. but that's just my opinion for now, as far as the title goes, it very well could be "birth by sleep" but i dunno.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Duzyourfacehurt said:
You are trying to justify your ideas with Nomura's favoritism. Would you send away your Playstation 2 to Sony, or something else you favor over everything else, if you could make it better? I think Nomura is taking a George Lucas approach to this. He's just trying to tell the story. I know you guys probably don't appreciate the Star Wars comparisons so sorry, but KH is Sora's story. He can't remove him completely. He'll be back. The only way Sora won't be coming back is if, by some odd turn of events, Nomura kills him off. There's like a .0000000000000000001% chance of that right now. I agree with the prequel theory. Many games have done it to explain their stories better. I'm not saying redundancy in games is good. I'm saying if a prequel is thought to be needed by the writer to explain the story accurately than so be it. Don't panic. It's not our game so we're just along for the ride.
wwe are not mad becuase of that, we are mad becuase we know that somene will beleive him, then we'll be stuck with people argueing about fake info.

edit:
Wait didn't he say this was a theory?
he did say that, but he also said
Tetsuya nomura stated that the new game will carry on the story of kingdom hearts but without sora,riku, kairi and the whole she-bang of characters in KH,KH:com, and KHII and will have new characters (the ones featured in the secret ending perhaps)...but he also stated that the game will be focused on the story before what happeded in the original kh series (the info was choppy......just a smidget).
and that is not a theory, it is stating a fact, which is not true

Moogle Kupo

well if u look at the note really closely when its panning up u can see a big black dot.

ill go get a picture

Yezen

Where did Nomura say Sora wouldn't be in it? Give me a link. It wasn't the april fools one was it?

AzoneG1

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ok ppl..... (sighs in both stress and fatigue)

1) tetsuya said that there will not be any of the recent characters BUT that does not mean sora and everyone else is not gunna appear in the new game, they will some how, however appear in this "new game" but i tiny, diminuitive ways

2) AND YES!!! tetsuya DID say that the story will not carry on that of sora's but the story of the 3 characters in THE SECRET ENDING!!! & not to mention many of you say that it will be a sequell to KHII because of the keyblades....but no it ain't i am guessing that where they were was possibly a keyblade graveyard...OR the birth place of keyblades (not bettin it is the birth of keyblades cause they are all RUSTED AND OLD!!!)

3) and in the secret ending it stated that there was a myth fortold that the keyblade wielder would bring peace yadda yadda or.... he would cause chaos (DUH talkin bout SORA!!!!) that also ties into the 3 symbols roxas was etching into the table at the mansion---the heartless,the nobody and sora's crown (i am guessing that that is hinting that sora may probably fullfill that myth by bringing chaos etc etc.....

4) not to mention I KNOW THAT I SAID THAT TETSUYA STATED BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS THE THINGS OR THEORIES THAT "I" STATED!!!!!!

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
AzoneG1 said:
Ok ppl..... (sighs in both stress and fatigue)

1) tetsuya said that there will not be any of the recent characters BUT that does not mean sora and everyone else is not gunna appear in the new game, they will some how, however appear in this "new game" but i tiny, diminuitive ways

2) AND YES!!! tetsuya DID say that the story will not carry on that of sora's but the story of the 3 characters in THE SECRET ENDING!!! & not to mention many of you say that it will be a sequell to KHII because of the keyblades....but no it ain't i am guessing that where they were was possibly a keyblade graveyard...OR the birth place of keyblades (not bettin it is the birth of keyblades cause they are all RUSTED AND OLD!!!)

3) and in the secret ending it stated that there was a myth fortold that the keyblade wielder would bring peace yadda yadda or.... he would cause chaos (DUH talkin bout SORA!!!!) that also ties into the 3 symbols roxas was etching into the table at the mansion---the heartless,the nobody and sora's crown (i am guessing that that is hinting that sora may probably fullfill that myth by bringing chaos etc etc.....

4) not to mention I KNOW THAT I SAID THAT TETSUYA STATED BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT WHAT I MEANT WAS THE THINGS OR THEORIES THAT "I" STATED!!!!!!
did you fall on your head or something? we are asking where nomura said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back