• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

isnt this romantic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightkeeper05

Here, read and learn about him u fools...

Seifer Almasy
Seifer Almasy (サイファー・アルマシー Saifā Arumashī) is a classmate and rival to Squall. Seifer is a powerful warrior, but his ego and inability to follow orders have made him "problematic." During the introduction sequence, he cuts Squall across the face, giving him a scar near his left eye, but is soon after given an almost identical scar near his right eye by Squall in return. He is said to have met and dated Rinoa during a summer school term in Balamb Garden (before she met Squall). Spurred by dreams of a brighter future, he joined with the Sorceress Edea (whom he recognized as the woman who ran the orphanage he grew up in with the main protagonists), out of the promise to be a 'knight' in her new world order, a role which plays towards his vanity but also to what seems to be an unaffected sense of nobility and honor. It is also believed that Seifer may have had his views brainwashed with a spell, due to his sudden change in attitude toward his assassination of Edea and his "dream" changing from "Romantic" to "Becoming a Knight", but his honor keeps him from the Sorceress Edea's full control. At Seifer's point of view, Squall and the others are the "criminals" and he recognizes himself as the hero. He also uses a gunblade, the specific name of his model being Hyperion, and his Limit Break is called Fire Cross.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Dark Fenrir said:
he says that because Nomura desined Seifer as a knight from medieval romantic knight tales who defends the sorceress its something like that it been a while since i played ff8

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!:eek: is FF8 the one wit Vivi in it or is that 9?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
[-JF-] said:
It has something to do with him being a ''knight'''. (for those who played FF8)

yeah I know what ya mean.......Its an ff8 thing........I love ff8......not many people did though.....:(

......and Key_of_Hearts, Vivi is in FF9......

Lightkeeper05

Dark Fenrir said:
he says that because Nomura desined Seifer as a knight from medieval romantic knight tales who defends the sorceress its something like that it been a while since i played ff8

Your right. Im just saying that cause he is one of my favorite characters and no one understands why he says that.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
hmmm.....FF is the cooness though.........:D
....some just dont get into FF....:(

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
*gasp!* I love Seifer! I think it's okay he says that. I have no problem with it but are they running out of scripts or something?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
^thank you thank you I so agree^

I liked him better than squall in 8 all my friends got mad at me.

Isn't that Yuri Lownethal's voice? Sounds like it...

Lightkeeper05

ArcticSpirit46 said:
Lightkeeper, that's kinda rude calling us fools. Not everyone that likes KH likes FF, so lay off. >.>

Not saying u should, but at least know the story before calling something gay. Thats why i put up his bio. So u lay off! Get an understanding beofre u judge.

urutapu

"Romantic" is also used to describe cliched, honorable knighty sort of things...so yeah. Reaffirming what everyone else said >>

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
then again, he could just be gay
but it didn't sound exactly gay, it was more like he was taunting roxas, if anything else

Xell

Wait, wut?
He says it because in FF8 he talks about his romantic dream and how he wanted to be a knight of somone or somthing like that. Basically he means if things goes his way it's romantic for him I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back