• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Isn't it usually Alice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikk-Chan

Website
www.oath-keeper.net
Yep, but the same thing happend to me one time I was playing through it. Somehow I skipped Alice getting kidnapped. xD That's all. But it is usually supposed to be Alice.

wilou

after traverse town if you go to olympis coliseum and then deep jungle it will be snow white but if it's wonderland then deep jungle it will be alice because when you take olympis coliseum they do not capture alice yet

kh_pro

very intresting i didnt think that snow white would show up instead of alice. thanks for the info.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
wilou said:
after traverse town if you go to olympis coliseum and then deep jungle it will be snow white but if it's wonderland then deep jungle it will be alice because when you take olympis coliseum they do not capture alice yet

You dont have to do olumpus collisium...i know becuase im the one who recorded the scene:D , and yes it is usually alice, this is an Alternative Scene, this one of 2 Alternative Scenes we have found and posted, thats kind of why i mad the Secret Scene in Monstro thread...ya....well byez hope this helped....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back