• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Tron Disney?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

I dont think it is, but i remember about the time COM came out they had a commercial for a Tron 2.0 or somthin. So i guess disney just makes games about Tron.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Tron is a Disney movie from the 80's, and is also a video game, and no, it does not suck, you're all just too closed minded <_<

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Tron doesn't suck, and is Disney.

It was made in 1982, and is currently being redone with better graphics at Disney. Also, an updated version of the game the movie was based on was released earlier this year.

Beyene

TRON was the 1st to combined computer-generated imagery with special techniques in live-action photography. Meaning yes it was SUPER Popular.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
DatDot said:
Never heard of 'Tron', was it ever popular?

Well, the first Tron video game out grossed the film by a very large margin. So the game was more popular than the movie.

Last edited:

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Beyene said:
TRON was the 1st to combined computer-generated imagery with special techniques in live-action photography. Meaning yes it was SUPER Popular.

No it was not "SUPER Popluar", it was a breakthrough for those kinds of movies. It grossed very low in the movies. Toy Story, Robots, Shrek, etc were all created from that.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Actually if you want to get technical it was created by a company named Buena Vista (I think) and that company was eventually bought out by Disney and was absorbed. And I thought it was a great movie. It has all the elements of a good movie. Interesting storyline, Action, Adventure, Romance, Sadness, Happiness. Of course you may not see this because you too focused on it being the quality of movies nowadays. That prolly wont happen. But if you think about it It came out in the time of Star Wars V(?) meaning that SW had all the attention which kept people from seeing and appreciating the quality and genius storyline that would have and should have been loved at that time. It was also one of the first movies to ever use 3-D animation integrated with live action. This makes it a very important movie of the time.

Arab Wakka

Yeah, it's a great movie, if not a little slow, but it's worth the sitting through it to have seen it. I can't wait to see it again. I think it would be an interesting level yes, but can you imagine how cool a tron keyblade would be? Or glowing heartless? Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back