• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is this old news???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think that's really the case. All evidence points to the next game being around Xehanort's past...although, Nomura did say that one of the stories he wanted to tell was the period of Mickey's absence, so I'm fairly certain we'll eventually be getting a game about Mickey getting his keyblade eventually.

Last edited:

khmaster101

Nah Nomura just said that the following games would be about Xehanorts past, Roxas when he was in the Org., what happened to Riku when Sora was sleeping and to talk about how Micky got his keyblade in the real of darkness. so there might be a game about mickey getting his keyblade sometime.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
It's not just mickey. You are talking about the sidestory/new series, which revolves around ALL main characters except Sora. Basically a more in-depth backstory on the characters.

Sexy Angel
Nah Nomura just said that the following games would be about Xehanorts past, Roxas when he was in the Org., what happened to Riku when Sora was sleeping and to talk about how Micky got his keyblade in the real of darkness. so there might be a game about mickey getting his keyblade sometime.

Sorry, for people that think this is wrong, but this is right... if not all, than Nomuras next KH game is going to be on one of those^ topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back