• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there even GOING to be a Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SakuraHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I ask this because I have no interest in the new ds and psp games. In my opinion, they're just spin offs and not part of the real series, and I will not purchase them. So, is there going to be a KH III with Sora in it?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
yes they are, and if there is going to be a kh3 (which the producers said there will be) it would not make sense.

just look at kh2, no one knew about namine, only that she was a special nobody of kairi. and organization 13 popped out of nowhere in kh2. the only way u could understand kh2 completely was through chain of memories.

if u are a true fan, have an open mind to the new games.

there not spin offs, since they are still essential to the series.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I ask this because I have no interest in the new ds and psp games. In my opinion, they're just spin offs and not part of the real series, and I will not purchase them.

YYou're quite mistaken.

Regardless, yes, there will be one. And that's pretty much all we know.

Just keep this in mind: without at least wiki'ing or YouTubing the new games, you can be sure a lot of KH3 won't make as much sense as it would if you'd have played them (if KH3 will be anything like KH2 in that regard).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back