• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is there any secret in CoM? like the dd video in KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what card is cooler?( dont choose for atack-power, just coolest)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoero

i had beated the game a hundred of times and i see non secret...the most odd thing is ultimas wich i had a deck only of ultimas and cure cards...with enemy cards obviously... and geting laxerous ansem and larxene for sora... those are all the suposedly secrets i guess... some one has any other? im dying to know!

rikupwns

have you done the riku part of the game and unlock all of his secerts, because once you do that a picture of roxas appears. at least that worked for me that is

zoero

so so,i liked some things but still, it could have been a lot beter... but hey! it was for gameboy, i guess it has a lot of good images and atleast they made it sound the simple and clean at the end... man i love that song

helios

Bronze Member
My friend said you have to beat the game once and ply it again but the OWA takes the cake its a cool keyblade awesome name to.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Imagine if they had made CoM for PSP...

They could have eliminated the card-battle system and made a pretty cool game, to bad things never work out the way we want them

But, One Winged Angel is the best, but of course, Ultima is better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back