• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there any possibility that...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
Is there any possibility that maybe (just maybe) the 14th Organization member could be Riku's?
I know it's probably 0% chance but I just wanted to throw it out there. Even though in KHII Kairi's nobody is a girl and Sora's is a boy, there nothing that says that a nobody has to be the same gender as the original...does it?
I feel like Riku's getting left out in the plot because of all the new characters like Aqua, Ven and Terra... I dunno, maybe I'm just crazy.

Last edited:

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

He didn't really become a Heartless... so... probably not... Err, unless you want to count when he turned into Xehanort's Heartless...

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Um... NO.. Just no..

First of all Nobodies have the same form but with the slightest visible changes. meaning that a change as HUGE AND MAJOR AS GENDER would not be something that happens. Not possible. at all.

Soldier Terra

If Riku got possesed by Xehanort, could that possibly mean that while Xehanort was within riku, a part of him was left in there? Remember on C.o.M. Ansem always says that his shadow is still in riku's heart. What if riku's "heartless" is.......damn i lost myself. -_-

Totoro_Kyo_Nanas

Meh, the only possible way, which I tried to state before, but didn't reply relay as well as I wanted, would be if when Riku assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless it somehow triggered him gaining a Nobody which could look like Xemnas, but have Riku's memories... but... I don't think Nomoura is that... out there...

Sad thing is... I probably just inspired someone to write a fanfic... *sighs*

MizuHikari

Website
mizuhikari.deviantart.com
Meh, the only possible way, which I tried to state before, but didn't reply relay as well as I wanted, would be if when Riku assumed the form of Xehanort's Heartless it somehow triggered him gaining a Nobody which could look like Xemnas, but have Riku's memories... but... I don't think Nomoura is that... out there...

Sad thing is... I probably just inspired someone to write a fanfic... *sighs*
YEAY! I mean...boo...I guess with all these rumors, it gives fanfiction writers new ideas... :)

oblivian blade

i sort of doubt that it doesn't really make sense because in kh2 they didn't say riku being the 14th member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back