• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is The KH Series Getting more Mature?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
I looked at all the ratings for KH and it went from E, to E 10+ and then E +10 and up again, in CoM, all it was was cartoon violence, but in KH2 it was for use of alcohol (even though I only seen it once in the whole game in Pirates of the Carabbean, Fantasy Violence and language... freaky, so do you think that the game would reach M level (mature) by the time the last game comes out? I personally doubt it would go THAT far, because who ever heard of a mature rated disney game?

You can't expect them to continue their thoughts at aiming at kids I'm quite sure they want to aim at teens, be plenty of action to back up the FF characters. Good battle scenes. As Sora grows so does the audience.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH will be like HP(I can already see the Sora/Harry similiarities as well as the Xehanort/Voldemort similarities), which means eventually we'll get a KH game as dark as the Half Blood Prince.

Maverick E.S

Virus
KH will be like HP(I can already see the Sora/Harry similiarities as well as the Xehanort/Voldemort similarities), which means eventually we'll get a KH game as dark as the Half Blood Prince.

Yea the kh series is bound just to goup 2 T then stay that way cuase if not then they could end up losing disney and idc what nobdy says if its bad talk disney rules and they rule even more with kh together except for the Atlantica world that one sucked it was better in the first game lol

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The simple fact is....no. Disney would not allow it.

I mean hell, Disney wouldn't allow Guns, so they had it changed to Crossbows. They wouldn't allow normal colored blood, so they changed it to green goo. They wouldn't allow Will Turner to even do his little "If you don't do what I say I'll stab myself" scene from the movie. They changed part of Xigbar's weapon because it was too close to a gun. I'm surprised the "Barbossa taking a swig of some unknown drink that was never even stated to be alcohol" even made it in

The secret video 'hinting' at maturity is a facade. The KH1 secret ending was dark and mysterious, everyone thought KH2 was gonna be hella mature with dark themes, and we got Sora Donald and Goofy jumping around holding hands and singalongs. You can't expect the next KH project to be mature just because the Secret Video was cool and flashy and had big booms

trisianna

I doubt it'll ever get to M.

The fact stays that KH was a project between Disney and Square Enix.
Unless Square Enix starts churning out KH games with a different titles (ie. Not KHIII, KHIV, etc.) I doubt the ratings will reach M, or T even.

But as it's been said since the new KH won't be KHIII, maybe they meant for it to be more for the teenage market. So maybe, that will be a T. Otherwise, no.

GAPLKA teh Bioz

If Kingdom Hearts got to T, then We mine as well Brand it "A new Sonic" because it will end up being like Shadow the Hedgehog. I'm sure it'll go back down to E rating, no E-10, just E. And I'm content with that, It's still awesome.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
im glad its getting mature..im sick of this stupid crap that comes up at times..

Judging by the secret ending..im saying M in australia...

GAPLKA teh Bioz

But, uhh... you know, about that.. The ending really doesn't mean anything. Look at the Secret ending of KH1 everyone expected an angsty and dark story. But nope, same old same old. Only, Sora Sang under the sea.... odd...

Sora910

Yeah judging by the trailer it will probably be teen because the bad guy was extra hard and that could mean some blood.(i think)So i have to go with the rated teen people.

LinkSlySora

I don't think it will be Teen. Part of the reason SE and disney combined was not to make it like that. They don't even have anything bad, between the 3 games there was only 1 swear, and it really wasn't one. And the only reason KH2 was E10 was because of blood and drinking which hardly was in there.

ShadowInside

Hmm i dunno, but i don't think KH3 is going be much more mature. It is a Disney's game, so i think it's just going to be the way it was before..

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
Dood! i just had a cool idea 4 a more mature KH DOOD! if you doods have ever played Disgaea: Hours of Darkness or Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories then, dood just mix the Disgaea characters with the non-disney ones Dood! idea for a kick-ass fight dood! Sora Vs. Laharl + Adell + Rozalin, Prinny DOOOOOOD

I <3 Prinnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back