• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Terra Still Alive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Considering the "It's been a while friend" line and a couple scenes from Days, there's a slight chance that Xemnas might've also retained Terra's memories, or at least a portion of them.

I love how we keep assuming that it's gonna be Terra who turns out to be Xehanort and not someone whose face we haven't even seen yet.....hint hint.

I shall sum up my own theory:
1. "Xehanort" is the only thing the "young man" taken in by Ansem the Wise can remember, strongly implying it to not be his real name.

2. Yes, Terra's eyes change color from blue to yellow. So? Saix's hair stands up and goes crazy when he looks at the Kingdom Hearts moon. Riku's eyes turned yellow when he turned into "Ansem". But once again, there's a character whose face we haven't even seen yet! Doesn't that leave any room for discussion or theorizing?

3.Based on what we've seen in KH1 and KH2, Xehanort's Heartless is fond of identity theft (comedy drum sound). He takes the name of Ansem the Wise (whom he was apprenticed to). Is it really impossible that he cannot have done so, say, in Birth By Sleep after his first Master was killed?

I think you know what I'm saying. It's really more probably that Vanitas is the Xehanort we know.

Side note: The Terra you fight in KH2:FM+: Would it be too far-fetched to refer to him as, say, Terra's ghost, or unsent?

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I love how we keep assuming that it's gonna be Terra who turns out to be Xehanort and not someone whose face we haven't even seen yet.....hint hint.
Slight chance

2. Yes, Terra's eyes change color from blue to yellow. So? Saix's hair stands up and goes crazy when he looks at the Kingdom Hearts moon. Riku's eyes turned yellow when he turned into "Ansem". But once again, there's a character whose face we haven't even seen yet! Doesn't that leave any room for discussion or theorizing?
Both Terra's affiliation with darkness and Xehanort hairstyle outweigh whatever's suggesting that Vanitas is Xehanort (which is not much).

3.Based on what we've seen in KH1 and KH2, Xehanort's Heartless is fond of identity theft (comedy drum sound). He takes the name of Ansem the Wise (whom he was apprenticed to). Is it really impossible that he cannot have done so, say, in Birth By Sleep after his first Master was killed?
Fairly plausible; anyone holding Vanitas's heart steals the ID of their master.

It's really more probably that Vanitas is the Xehanort we know.
For the most part of him? Not really. I can see him as a smaller part of him, though.

Side note: The Terra you fight in KH2:FM+: Would it be too far-fetched to refer to him as, say, Terra's ghost, or unsent?
Probably, considering how there's been no significance shown in spiritual figures of that sort.

Riku Fan1415

Both Terra's affiliation with darkness and Xehanort hairstyle outweigh whatever's suggesting that Vanitas is Xehanort (which is not much).

Well, mostly, I'm saying that while Terra's hair is slightly similar to Xehanort's, we haven't even seen what Vanitas looks like yet. Who's to say it isn't the Xehanort we know under that helmet? Besides, think of it this way:

Sure, Vanitas is shorter than Xehanort, but hey, Ienzo is practically a midget in BBS! Give him about ten years (BBS is ten years prior to first KH), and voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back