• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Sora from Twilight Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiyamotoFan1

What do you think it is? It felt familiar to Sora, and is apparently linked to "the other side of his heart." Any guesses? I think that he is really from Twilight Town, along with Kairi.

M

MiyamotoFan1

Re: Twilight Town?

Dorak said:
Kairi is from Hollow Bastin, remember in Kh1 before she came to the islands she lived in Hollw bastin. Get your facts right.

Ansem said that he sent her, but he never said where she was from. Also, what world is Ansem from? Don't say Hollow Bastion, 'cause he's not. Malificent was on her own dabbling in darkness before him, and he was ruler of his world.

M

MiyamotoFan1

Dark Fire said:
sora even said in the last one that him and riku were always at this island they never knew anything outside of it

Sora also said that it felt familiar, and it IS a true memory, because Vexen mocked him for beileving the planted memories over those of the other side of his heart. I wonder... Why are the true memories locked away? There ARE true memories that they can't reach, Namine said as much and almost all of Sora's worlds of memory hinted at it. (ex: Halloween Town)

Dorak

Thats what i thought because when kairi's heart started to wake up in sora because it was close to her body and her heart rememered hollw bastin. Thats why sora got a vision of kairi's grandmother in the libaray.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

1. Kairi is from Hallow Bastion. Nomura and the game confirmed this.
2. Ansem is from Hallow Bastion, he was the ruler. The game confirmed this.
3. Sora and Riku have been on the islands their whole lives before the events of KH1. The game confirmed this.

You seriously need to get the facts straight before you make a theory....or else it will be dumb and stupid....

RikutheDarkKnight

Website

Maybe it was familiar to Sora because Kairi could have possibly visited the place. Just because Ansem made her go to Destiny Islands or wherever from Hollow Bastion doesn't mean that she didn't take a side tour or anything...And if Sora and Kairi's heart is connected then thats a possiblity. In Castle Oblivion, they lost their memories so perhaps that part of Sora/Kairi's memories were erased as well.

One-Winged-Angel

maybe its because him and BHK are somehow related because their both keyblade wielders.........and since BHK is from Twilight Town.........

KeybladeShadow88

KL... I couldn't agree with you more about kairi, ansem, and sora and riku, nice work

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Wraith1807 said:
All I know about twilight town is that aparently it is like the traverse town of KH2, of course, that's probably just a rumour. Let's just wait for more facts, k?

IMO, I say its just an early rumor. As far as I know it doesn't look like people end up there when there world has been destroyed. It doesn't even look crowded...I mean the only people we have seen there is the BHK, Dusk, Mickey, Sora, Donald, Goofy, BHK Friend #1, #2, #3 and thats pretty much it....

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

I FOUND IT! Yeah! This is Blinded-by-Light's theory on how BHK is the other side of Sora's Heart.

SO STFU ALREADY!

Blinded-by-Light said:
i believe that all the keyblade masters have a connection (something like kairi and sora have) anyway if they did then that connection might have brought BHKs memories of TT to the others but since they had personally never been there it came from the "other side" of their hearts because that would be the ideal place to store someone elses memories (a place in ur heart that u dont know about),

This theory then states that there is NO shadow/twilight/light version of u or wtvr but a connection between the shadow/twilight/light

PROOF:
when sora first arrived at Hollow Bastion he said it seemed familliar to him thats because at that point he and kairi were connected and her forgotten memories of HB were felt by sora (which is what happened in CoM to sora and riku, they "felt" BHKs memories of TT)

In CoM Vexen said he found the card of TT in the other side of soras heart but he never said it was HIS OWN memory also mikey found a card that lead him to riku because the bond between them (in this case riku and mickey) knew where the other one was so mikey possibly found that card in the other side of his own heart

Which brings me to the Organizations fear of them finding out about the other side of their hearts, if they all knew of that connection then the 4 keyblade master would then be (srry for the redundance) connected making them all very powerful imagine of all the damage they have each done by themselves now consider them all together, if the organization really is doing something to the heart then the ideal choices would be either the princesses of heart OR the heart of a keyblade master but if they were all connected then there's no way the organization would get their chance at their hearts cause they'd be too strong.[/QUOTE= Blinded-by-Light]

Oblivion14

I FOUND IT! Yeah! This is Blinded-by-Light's theory on how BHK is the other side of Sora's Heart.

Most reasonable theory about HOW Sora and BHK are connected I've heard yet

D

demonteen

You Seriously Need To Get You Damn Facts Straight

Fire Tears

OMG!!! I reading through this and I can't believe some of the things I hear people say. Are you all just deaf or not interested in the plots of the satory at all people I almost choked on my tounge when I heard someone say "Ansem isn't from Hollow Bastion". If you know so much about the game, you'll know he was the ruler of Hollow Bastion and was locked up as much as Riku and Sora were! Read people!

Also, Kairi is from Hollow Bastion as well and some people think she is related to Ansem because he's the ruler and she's a princess. It makes sense.

Playcell

Fire Tears said:
OMG!!! I reading through this and I can't believe some of the things I hear people say. Are you all just deaf or not interested in the plots of the satory at all people I almost choked on my tounge when I heard someone say "Ansem isn't from Hollow Bastion". If you know so much about the game, you'll know he was the ruler of Hollow Bastion and was locked up as much as Riku and Sora were! Read people!

Also, Kairi is from Hollow Bastion as well and some people think she is related to Ansem because he's the ruler and she's a princess. It makes sense.

wierd,eh? u just said that people are sayin' stupid things and then u said a stoopid thing...

Kairi is not princess of hb (hb stands for hollow bastion) she is a princess of HEART i repeat..HEART ..just like belle,jasmine,alice etc. she is not,i repeat,not hb's princess (she is the mayor's daughter though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back