• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sora cool or what?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

soramaster9

Is sora cool or what in kingdom hearts 2 did you also know that you can unlock soras new look in the original kingdom hearts. but I dont know how could anyone help me if they know how (I dont know but this could just be a rumour)

d_fallen_1

yeah..whatever...because he is now in all black...so what. in timeless river(aka steamboat willie) sora's outfit had a really good resemblance of kh sora costume

coolazice7

soramaster9 said:
Is sora cool or what in kingdom hearts 2 did you also know that you can unlock soras new look in the original kingdom hearts. but I dont know how could anyone help me if they know how (I dont know but this could just be a rumour)
yah, im pretty sure that is just a rumor.....

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
????¿ said:
That's a nice hot cup of BS.

u joker u jock my advatar bitch!
2217804.jpg

i think u can understand wwat im saying

and sora all itte

OMG THIS SITE IS GETTING NOOB ATTACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get the noob killer!
ya sora is cool...
the code to unlokcing sora's outfit is to..
get to the end of the world without saving and press r2 r1 l1 l2 select and start at the same time except that the start button has a little delay on it

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^ That code has to be bogus. Nice joke though. But anyway, yes, I think Sora is very cool in KH2, but I know a lot of people on here don't think so. Mainly the FF crowd despises the character the most. Disney fans however tend to like Sora a lot and most of the time think the character is awesome.

lol i agree.........

the gay move
( holding hands )

The gay look
(riku's skirt.. but i like it.. it looks so awesome..)
sora looks cool..
riku looks a bit cool..
kairi... well... hot.

*Ava+Kasha*

Australia, Cardboardbox, Newcastle forshore
Sora and Riku are okay. Kairi is far from it, i mean she's wussy.....sorry....but i prefer a girl who knows what to do instead of making instant mistakes and saying "Oh, please, i'm begging you" type thing. Jeez......oh well....i like FF and KH all the characters are okay. You can't choose just one character that's your faveorite. Most characters are the same, except in the way they look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back