• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is sephiroth in this game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TTBK2

Awards
He isn't. Or at least that is what people say according to an interview. But what I notice is there is something weird about Nomura's wording when he talks about Sephiroth. But he doesn't have to come back,since there is the fact that someone else could be Cloud's enemy. Hey, who wants to guess?

sinharvest_angel

no i heard, and saw the s-e link that sephiroth wont be in the game, im gonna look for it, if u find it post it, i'll also find the thread that had that link

He might have a part in Cloud's Sidequest

the memory pods in castle oblivion
[ittesy bittesy spider rhytem]
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed out of the pod
down came the heartless and Sora killed them all
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed in the pod again

Aftermath: NOOO MY 14 YR OLD MEMORIES!!!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I Someone say my name?

Seph's not in this one BTW

Sorry I haven't been around to PWN today, i just supped up my computer with all this awesome sh*t, but it took all day, so I shall continue my crusade of PWNage now...

sinharvest_angel

Themuffinman said:
I Someone say my name?

Seph's not in this one BTW

as a matter a fact i did say ur name, and i knew it i heard it yesterday, seph isnt in the game, hahah, im no crazy, ha haha hhahhah hahhahahahahahhha hahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaa, *bang* missed loser haha, k i'll stop, im not like this btw

Hey why do we know these infomation anyway?
Square Enix did not confirm that Sephiroth is going to be in this ownage game!

the memory pods in castle oblivion
[ittesy bittesy spider rhytem]

The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed out of the pod
down came the heartless and Sora killed them all
The ittesy bittesy Sora climbed in the pod again

Aftermath: NOOO MY 14 YR OLD MEMORIES!!!

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
don't give a crap what anyone says, there is not confirmation on whether he is in it or not, and even if there is, i don't trust it. I say that cause things about KH2, including stuff TN said himself, has changed over time eventually.

Daniel Curtis said:
don't give a crap what anyone says, there is not confirmation on whether he is in it or not, and even if there is, i don't trust it. I say that cause things about KH2, including stuff TN said himself, has changed over time eventually.

I agree with him.. Like remember Kingdom Hearts Demo?
We get to play Disney Castle, but when the full verison came out it wasnt there.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Q: Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?

A: Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2...

You see that? You see that b*tches!?!

[PWNED]

iholdthekeys

^^^^^i agree, that might be possible, or maybe they'll just throw sephiroth back in there again:D

shortythugsta said:
i think that they gonna replace him for some one from ac like those three evil dude or genova

I think u mean those 3 silvered hair dudes in AC
Kadaj
Loz,
and Yazoo.

Oh and its Jenova

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back