• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is king mickey playable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Goku

No I don't think you can play as Mickey, you can have him in your party but not as a playable character, and I think that you have to play as BHK because it's part of the storyline.

--->Son Goku<---

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
It has been confirmed that BHK is playable. Rumors suggest that King Micky is one of his party members. That has not been confirmed.

Relik

Many people say BHK is confirmed as playable, but when and where was it said? Granted i too would like to play as him, but no one has ever given a source , just that they heard it or that they say it was confirmed. Well I would like real proof before i believe BHK is playable. And i doubt Micky is playable, but he might join your party at Castle Disney.

Milh_Amethyz

just like master Yoda in Star wars Small But Terrible

But i don't think you can role-play as him and i don't think there'll be a confirmation bout that but if that happens imagine if Sora an Mickey will fuse men i mean you'll see Sora in a Hood but the Zipper is open wide for you to see the standard form clothes DENG!....

Shoopuf

i think mickey will be one Sora's partners, or maybe even the BHK's partners. I wouldnt want him as a playable character, i just think that'd be stupid.

Milh_Amethyz

Mickey is not playable.....DENG!

What if Donald and Goofy retired whos ganno replace them........I know!!!

for goofy his son Max
and for Donald the 3 ducklings......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back