• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH2 availble in stores today, or is it being shipped today?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDHig84

Hi. I was just wondering if KH2 is available in stores or if it's being shipped today. I'm babysitting tonight and I know the boys would like to see it, just wondering if I'll be able to bring it with me.

Thanks so much.

Sieghardt

Sieghardt

KDHig84 said:
Thanks, although wouldn't it have been easier to say "pick it up tomorrow"?

wouldnt it have been easier to read my topic about the release than to start another topic with countless others?

jsanders_06

Well...Last Nite I Got A Call From Gamespot Saying That For Me To Come By Tomorrow (Which Is Today The 28th) To Pick Up The Copy of Kingdom Hearts 2...Along With The "Trade In Your Kingdom Hearts 1 For $10 Off" LoL... But Yeah, Im Waiting For It Right Now...

Also Different Places In The United States May Get It Later...

Sieghardt

If they do get it today I will be suprised and pleased ^^ I cannot pick mine up untill tomorrow but i have to work tonight so this isnt a big deal my time will fly by or either go as slow as a snail...im expecting the 2nd one >_<.

KDHig84

Thanks so much, Jsanders. I'll check with Gamestop today. I'd really like to have it tonight. I preordered it too.

Digby

yeah most likely its gonnna be on shelfs tommorow from what i heard from one of the managers of my local gamestop cant wait
:)

jsanders_06

Your welcome...lol...i went to gamespot today and it wasnt open yet!!! :( So....now im here at my aunts waiting for it (15 mins left!!!) :D lol

Digby

Haha all i know is i am getting kh2 and i know i will be playing it tommorow.
So for the people who will get it today or already have it. Congratz :)

KDHig84

dark_dutchman said:
There are numerous threads like these.
this should be closed

If there was a problem with it, the mods would have deleted it already. There is nothing offensive about asking when exactly I'll be able to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back