• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it just me ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Sephiroth

With Sephiroth beatin' the crap out of Cloudy-boy
...Or Are all the screenshots and trailers in Japaneese ???
Does that mean that we have to wait even longer for the English version ??
:confused:
I hope not, I haven even't got the chance to play COM :'(
Cuz I live in Holland and it still isn't in stores here ...

(PLZ dont flame me for this)

S

Slyph

No. It is typical to have Japanese versions of games to come out first, and yes, none of the pictures are in English, but Yoichi Wada has said that he wants to heave a worldwide release of the game. So, everyone will be able to get their drool covered hands on it at the same time.

S

Slyph

No. It is typical to have Japanese versions of games to come out first, and yes, none of the pictures are in English, but Yoichi Wada has said that he wants to have a worldwide release of the game. So, everyone will be able to get their drool covered hands on it at the same time. About you CoM problem, well you might want to look that up on square-enix o somthing...

C

CEDELAS

kh2 will be worldwide as nomura said it was his gift to the waiting world

3 WHOLE YEARS WAISTED (ROCKS BACK AND FORF ON SEAT INSANELY) =P

Night Shadow

they are in japanese because noone feels like translating it for the rest of us, not that it would probably help that much cuz most of the info is in the scenes any way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back