• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Is it an Everlasting Friendship?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodys Angel

Sora ran his hand through his spiky brown hair. All he had on was his black shorts and a black t-shirt and glove. He was laying on the shore, looking to the sky, his blue eyes shinning.

Everything has been quiet...he thought, hasnt goten used to his old laid back life. He used to always be on the move, never in the same place for long. Now what? Now, he leads a normal life, no battling Heartless or Nobodies. No fun. Well maybe some fun here or there, but nothing exciting.
He stood up and walked down the beach, keyblade in hand, although he didnt need it anymore.

Sora walked into his room. There were pictures of him, Riku, and Kairi.

Kairi. In the picture she had a grin plastered on her face and was being held up by Riku and Sora. They hadn't seen her in a while. She had moved back to her home, Radient Garden. The boys would write her, especially Sora. But while she did reply, the letters were rushed. Sometimes it would be months before Sora would get a letter from her.

He missed her. Her red-brown hair, her blue eyes.

Kairi: So, suppose you get to another world. What would you do there?
Riku: Well, I haven't really thought about it. It's just... I've always wondered why we're here on this island. If there are any other worlds out there, why did we end up on this one? And suppose there are other worlds... then ours is just a little piece of something much greater. So we could have just as easily ended up somewhere else, right?
Sora: I don't know.
Riku: Exactly. That's why we need to go out there and find out. Just sitting here won't change a thing. It's the same old stuff. So let's go.

"Kairi...." Sora looked amoungst the pictures. Most of them had her in them. "Why did you have to go....?" he asked, looking up.

~~~​

Yeah everything's going slow but I promise things will pick up!:thumbsup:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Make the chapter longer. Put more fillers like a Riku's point of view or a filler where Sora is re-exploring the destiny islands and actually talking to someone. Or someone disrupting him when he was viewing his memories or more flashbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back