• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Glide in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Simply put, Yes. Glide can be obtained by building up Final Form.

To get Final Form..it comes randomly after the scene with Roxas and Sora..but here is the way I got it.

First off, go to the Altar of Naught in TWTNW.

Talk to Goofy.

Leave Altar of Naught into the Ruin and Creation: Passage.

Run into a Nobody

Use Master Form

Repeat until you have Final Form

Final Form can be built up by defeating Nobodies. 1 Nobody equals 1 exp. point for Final Form.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
What level until you obtain glide? I know the prefect place to train with Final Form also. Twilight Town's Tunnel Ways only have nobodies. Btw i heard killing heartless has no effect on the Final Form's experience. Is that true?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Yes, it is true. Heartless are useless in building up Final Form. You get Glide at Final Form level 3, 5, and 7. Your Glide gets better determining on what level your Final Form is.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
You got Aerial Dodge from Building up Master Form

You got High Jump from building up Valor Form

You can also get Quick run by building up Wisdom Form...which is like Dodge Roll just not as cool imo.

VegetaX

U could just play the game like evryone else. There not tht hard to get.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
dude. Don't Flame. I do play the game otherwise my standard and easy level would not be at Kingdom Hearts door. Back off a make your dang picture SMALLER! Took me for ever to get to the bottom. So wait quick run is like dodge roll! GREAT! I've been missing that type of ability. Is that something that happens after your forms are at their final level?

Here some helpful things for training spot:

Valor Form- The World that Never was
Wisdom Form- The world that never was
Master Form- The Underworld (collect the orbs after defeating the Morning Stars thingys and those EVIL Red BLAZING FIRE WIZARD HEARTLESS! EVIL)
Final Form- The Tower and Underground Corcoupse in Twilight Town

BeanBag

For the Master form, I suggest that you train it on Land of the Dragons. Start at the Throne Room, then go outside, and start killing those Horse Heartless, there should be a total of 7 (I think) of those Horse Heartless. And if you still have enough drive gauges/bars, then go outside and kill the Heartless there, and then just go to the Throne Room, go to World Map (while in a form), and then repeat :D

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net
BeanBag said:
For the Master form, I suggest that you train it on Land of the Dragons. Start at the Throne Room, then go outside, and start killing those Horse Heartless, there should be a total of 7 (I think) of those Horse Heartless. And if you still have enough drive gauges/bars, then go outside and kill the Heartless there, and then just go to the Throne Room, go to World Map (while in a form), and then repeat :D

I did that for Valor and Master. Didn't take long for me to build up those two forms using that stuff.

Wisdom was the hardest for me though.

Lycantrophe

Gothic_Donald said:
dude. Don't Flame. I do play the game otherwise my standard and easy level would not be at Kingdom Hearts door. Back off a make your dang picture SMALLER! Took me for ever to get to the bottom. So wait quick run is like dodge roll! GREAT! I've been missing that type of ability. Is that something that happens after your forms are at their final level?

Here some helpful things for training spot:

Valor Form- The World that Never was
Wisdom Form- The world that never was
Master Form- The Underworld (collect the orbs after defeating the Morning Stars thingys and those EVIL Red BLAZING FIRE WIZARD HEARTLESS! EVIL)
Final Form- The Tower and Underground Corcoupse in Twilight Town

You can only level up Wisdom by killing heartless, so go to Steamboat Wille and into Micky's house, construction site and the place where the tower is in the middle. You can go into that fire place, but the cars are annoying >>'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back