• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Bhks Hair Even Blonde

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

seriousley take a good look at bhks hair its not even blonde its like a browny orangy colour so we should call him bohk browny orangey haired kid.

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

~Seph~ said:
Ha ha ha. Isn't that cute. Well, you can call him whatever you like. It is up to you.
i have no idea wat u just meant but i dont like how it sounds so back off guy wthout an rpg profile :mad:

onyxrhapsody87

What ever color his hair or name he has, he will always be BHK to me... I've been calling him that for so long...

skilled keyblada

~Seph~ said:
Hey, do not worry Skilled Keyblada, I did not mean to get you angry. I just liked what you said about the BHK. I appologize. Maybe cute was not the best choice of words.
ITS OK MAN IM SORRY TOO THANKS

HeartsLight

I think it is blonde, it's a dark blonde yes, but still blonde. How dark it appears depends on the lighting of the particular image. Oh well, we're all entitled to our own opinions aren't we?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
skilled keyblada said:
seriousley take a good look at bhks hair its not even blonde its like a browny orangy colour so we should call him bohk browny orangey haired kid.

You're just mocking their use of color, who really cares about his hair, the most important thing what his real name is.

skilled keyblada

Tender Heart said:
You're just mocking their use of color, who really cares about his hair, the most important thing what his real name is.
yeah its aros i think but besides the name they should at least get the detail right like if they dont know the correct hair they should use more details like stsk similar to sora kid or some thing.

helios

Bronze Member
well well well it really dosent look like it so what should we really call him it dosent matter to me hes still going to be BHK even if you guys rename him.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I don't want SE to release the name of BHK, only in the game. So I can still hope it's Sora and that would also be a very good reason why they don't want to release his name.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Does it really matter? I mean it is pretty close to a strawberry blonde color...at least it's not red or something.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Just keep it Blonde. The Lighting can make it look not blonde. For example, when I saw the first KH2 Trailer, I thought his hair was Bright Brown. But, since I studied a little bit, I found that that his hair is Blonde. So, if you look at the Official Artwork, or what ever, you can see that his hair is quite blonde.
skilled keyblada said:
i have no idea wat u just meant but i dont like how it sounds so back off guy wthout an rpg profile
Umm... Just because people doesn't have an RPG profile, doesn't make them a lower class then you. Heck, I haven't even played the RPG in 2 Months.

~KHInsider's Friendly Goth, Knightflare.

Josh

Silver Member
lol but seriously u must have color diffeshint or something cuz ur really wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back