• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is anyone mad at....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

the magazine scans? this is only for ppl who played the japanese game but, well what im sayin is if you kept up to date with the scans regularly, you will have noticed almost everything in the game was revealed. from worlds to characters to me the only real surprise was riku, the world that never was and tifa. i dunno im just kinda mad coz the japanese mags. sorta ruined iit for me. unlike the english mags that by the time the game comes out harly reveales anything...what do you guys think?

Stryder_sdc

Firstly the English mags dont reveal anything coz British Game Journalists suck at finding information about imports or unreleased games, for some reason they are completely unable to do it, and for the record i myself am british so dont accuse me of hating the UK, I despise it, well, the government anyway.
Secondly, didnt tetsuya say somethings are being kept under wraps, for example a new hidden drive form....?
and Thirdly, thats what magazines do, they gather as much info as possible, so if Square are dumb enough to release too much info that it spoils the game, its thier fault no the mags

★SoRa★

wow im not ****in cryin i already ****in played nd beat the game nd its kinda too late to just NOT LOOK AT THE SCANs coz i already did im just wonderin if anyone feels the same geez!

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
★SoRa★ said:
wow im not ****in cryin i already ****in played nd beat the game nd its kinda too late to just NOT LOOK AT THE SCANs coz i already did im just wonderin if anyone feels the same geez!

Calm down fool. Nomura said himself that what was released was only the tip of the iceberg. Since you already played the game, you'd know that it WAS only the tip of the iceberg.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yes because the Scans released that DiZ was the real Ansem, that Roxas was Sora's shell, that Axel was really a good guy, that Xenmas was the leader of the Organization, that Ansem from KH1 is really Xehanort, that Xenmas was Xehanort's Shell, that Namine is Kairi's Shell, that Riku is taking the form of Xehanort, that Xenmas is really after Kingdom Hearts for power, that Ansem dies, that Axel sacrafices himself for Sora... Ect, Ect...

★SoRa★

yeah but im not talkin about storyline or watever im talkin about worlds and ff characters and waht not,,,summons were a big dissapointment to me

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Well ofcourse they are going to reveal a lot, it's always happened. It happened in KH1. There were no shocking places to me. Magazines are there to provide you with EVERY bit of information possible with out ruining the story per say.

got_kh2?

the magazines only include enough info for u to WANT to buy the game, thus they aren't your best source of info if u want more details.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
★SoRa★ said:
yeah i guess ur rite...bah whatever

I'm not saying you are wrong, I personally wish they wouldn't have revealed so much information about the Organization Members (I wish they would have left them as a mystery to find out in the game itself) because before the game was released we had detailed information on all of them but #1 and #13. But then again that's what magazines do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back