• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is ansem a member of the orginization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
................i would consider this spoilers you know and no no he is not. *spoilers*the person you're thinking of is Xemnas and while he may be shell of Ansem he's not completely him. *spoilers* if it's the picture you saw of KH1 Ansem dressed in the org cloak then no he's not in the organization that was *spoilers* Riku using the form of ansemto infiltrate the organization i believe. *spoilers* you may want to clarify thespoilers with others though but i'm pretty sure i got it right.

Namine210

I would have to say no. I don't think he would want to side with a group like that. Just my personal opinion.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yes and No.

The Ansem that WE know from KH1 isn't in the Organization but his Shell is. Since his shell is him, per say, that would mean he is somewhat.

RikosTheSavior

In a way, yes. Since his Nobody is in the Organization, that is true...

***SPOILERS***

Xemnas sort of marked Ansem as Number 0, as a small joke. For that reason, and the fact that he thought it was Ansem's fault in the first place, he only felt it was right to rank him. But even though he is 'in' it, it doesn't mean he is ACTUALLY in it.

***SPOILERS***

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I would have 2 say that he maybe but i highly doubt it. I have seen a couple of the videos and *Ansem changes in to Riku*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back