• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inuyasha: The Next Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ok.

This takes place after Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango & Miroku have gather all of the sacred jewel fragments & Defeated Naraku. The team finally gets a chance to settle down for a few years. Until.... word that prophocy being fullied about a sacred maiden who is equlivlent to the sacred jewel in value spreds. They say she is as pure as the sacred jewel itself when it is used for good. But when she is turned evil, she can destroy the world! Can the next generation of this era find this maiden, or will this new foe that is proweling the area caputure her & use her for evil?! Let's find out!

Rules:
No extrme fowl language (ie F or S or every other word is fowl)
Romance up to PG-13
avoid god modding

Form:

Name:
Species: (human, 1/2 breed, or full demon)
If demon, what kind?:
Weapons:
Bio:

Mine:

Name: Keykaya
Speices: 1/2 breed
Demon type: Dog
Appearance: Has a red Kimono on w/ a yellow waist tie. white hair & dog ears. has face marks like Sesshomaru only insted of cresent moon on forehed, it's a dimond. & a heart shaped locket
Weapons: A staff & a sword that is a spawn off of tetsiga (name of sword: Omi-Korious)
Bio: She is Inuyasha & Kagome's daughter. (let's say they are married huh?) She has unusual spiritual powers that surpass Kagome's. She was born w/ weak limb muscles so she wears armor plates on her limbs. Her sword was made for her by her father w/ his fang. Here powers make her very diverse. She doesn't have much memory. IT was erased some how. Could her powers lead her to be.... something more than just a halfbreed?

Well? How about it?

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name:InuYasha(the one and only)
Species: half demon,male
If demon, what kind?:dog
Appearance:red cloak,white hair,dog ears,yellow eyes.
Weapons:tetsaga
Bio:Wanted to become full demon but was improsened to a tree with a scared arrow by preistess Kikiyo.He was then released 1000 years later by her reincarnation Kagome.Kagome ended up breaking the shikon jewel and they went on a quest to find it and succeded.InuYasha and Kagome later had 2 children named Keykaya and Chaos.

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Name:Lyon
Species:Human
Appearance:
ddj4v6.jpg

Weapons:The 2 katanas in the pic
Bio:As a child Lyon has had training to become a powerful warrior. His skills are remarkable. He is fast and powerfull. Once being a child his parents in which died from some evil makers gave him a lengendary armor. The dragon armor. He is now on a quest to find this maiden and stop this once and for all!

Ooc:sorry for deforming the page.

keyblademasterX

Heh, sumwhere between reality and fantasy.
Name Vincent D.
Species: half breed,
If demon, what kind?: hawk
Appearance: Has blue long hair like inuyasha's, black spex, blue kimono(only the bottom) white on top, red ripped cape and blood stained wings
Weapons: 2 pistols with purifecation bullets, a flaming slcthe and an aqua blue version of excaliber.
Bio: suffered from memory loss came from a different time and makes a living by becoming a demon hunter

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Appearance: Black spiked hair, black and redclothing, has jewel on right handBreed: 1/2 Demon

Type: Dog

Name: Chaos

Background: Son of Kagome Inuyashsa thought dead has disturbed thoughts and has done countless evil deeds he is trying to repent for.

Weapons: Legendary sword stolen from a Shrine called the blade of souls.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
Ok we can start now.

Kekaya looked up at the stars . "Wow! A beautiful night. I wish I could go for a walk.... but Mom & Dad would say no." She put her head down in disappointment. She sat on the ground & looked at her heart locket. "All of my perious memories were in this locket... but now... they are gone. All of the people I knew... the places I've been to.... gone.... All I know are my parents & where I live. *sigh* I must not let this get in the way of everything." She stood up & headed back to the house.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Chaos war running in the forest chasing the lone figure in front of him when he lost track of him he was in a field he looked to his left and there was a light and a figure walking towards it so he decided to follow.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
Lyon was walking wondering what to do next. He was thinkinghe couldn't find this maiden on his own. He would have enemies to encounter and he knew this.*sigh*. He heard noises from bushes and the forest he was walking beside. He put his hand to the handle of his blade ready to battle.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"Kagome......Keykeya has been looking pretty lonely lately."he said looking at her.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Chaos saw the light was from a house the figure he was following was a girl that looked oddly familiar as did the house.

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
OOC; I'll be Kagome 2. ^^

"I know. But we can't keep her in here forever. She hs a aventurer's spirit.... like we did."
Keykaya walked into the house. 'Hi Mom. hi Dad. I'm home."
"Hello Keykaya, sweetie." Kagome greeted her. "Umm... You know your curfue is sundown."
"I know I'm sorry. It was so beautiful out. I had to admire it. I'm sorry."
"I know but that's the 4th day in a row you've been late home."
"I know, Mom. I'll be better tomorrow. I Promise!" she gave her parents the puppy look.
Kagome lookewd at Inuyasha w/ a "help-me-out-here" look.

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Chaos saw the girl walk into the house so he snuck up to the window and peered inside and saw two other people with the girl who again looked familiar "who are they" he said to himself

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"sweety dad will take u out 2marrow for a couple hours longer ok?now go to bed."he smiled at her

~White Winged Angel~

Flying with White Wings
Awards
She smiled & said, "Ok thanks dad. Love you guys." she hugged them both & went to her room.

Kagome looked at him after she left. "So.... Father/Daughter bonding time tomorrow I suppose? Or what are you gonna do with her?"

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
as he was wathcing Chaos felt something creeping over him he tried to hold it in but couldn't aachooooooo! his sword fell out of the sheath he fell over and heard a rustle from the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back