• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inuyasha + Inuyasha: Final Act

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

Probably one of my favorite animes watched on Adult Swim back in the day. Same with my cousins.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
fantastic orchestral score

good for the first few arcs

then gradually starts turning to shit

Amazing

Last forum I went to they trolled the hell out of fans of this anime. Probably one of the best imo.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Last forum I went to they trolled the hell out of fans of this anime. Probably one of the best imo.

I feel you bro.
I actually never mention it on here but I still love the show, despite all the crappy parts. XD I recently rewatched it and I'm pretty hyped that The Final Act is getting dubbed. It's something really nostalgic for me and it's just nice to watch it casually.

Amazing

I feel you bro.
I actually never mention it on here but I still love the show, despite all the crappy parts. XD

lol let me guess the haters you talked to said that the show is no different than Twilight? I swear whenever someone says that I want to punch their lights out. There is such a big difference between the two it isn't even funny.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I've......... never ever heard that comparison before. XD

Amazing

I've......... never ever heard that comparison before. XD

Some douchebag I frequently cross paths with on another forum made that comparison. For anyone who makes that comparison ever again:
-Inuyasha is no #@%#@ Edward and Kagome controls him
-Just because Inuyasha isn't frightening like Alucard from Hellsing doesn't meant he's like the sparklepires from Twilight
-The characters in the show are actually interesting.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The show isn't good when you compare it to a lot of other things, but that doesn't mean it can't be enjoyed. If you enjoy it, that's all that matters. I'm sure the people who do like Twilight don't appreciate when we bash it. XD

My favorite part of the show, has and always will be Sango and Kohaku's relationship.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
OMFG Inuyasha! I don't consider it the best anime ever, but it's definitely one of my favorites and a part of my childhood memories next to Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (which I haven't seen... in a long, long time). Plus, InuYasha helps with my writer's block as much as Buffy and Xena.

And not to sound like a novice, but what's "Inuyasha: Final Act"? Is that like, a continuation after where the series ended? I always wondered how it ended since I hadn't (and still haven'T) gotten a chance to pick up the manga.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
OMFG Inuyasha! I don't consider it the best anime ever, but it's definitely one of my favorites and a part of my childhood memories next to Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (which I haven't seen... in a long, long time). Plus, InuYasha helps with my writer's block as much as Buffy and Xena.

And not to sound like a novice, but what's "Inuyasha: Final Act"? Is that like, a continuation after where the series ended? I always wondered how it ended since I hadn't (and still haven'T) gotten a chance to pick up the manga.
Yes it is.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Inuyasha is good for me to watch when I'm sad. XD

The Final Act is only 26 episodes but it has no filler and yep~ it covers the rest of the manga. Since I actually read the manga to know how it ended, it'll be interesting to watch it and see how they handled it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back