• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inuyasha: Feudal Combat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i'm not trying to add to the conversation but not a lot can be said here the game although i only rented it is not the greatest game out there. if one thing gets on my nerves it's the fact the game companies take our favorite animated shows and take a piece of crap game and slap the title on it. Full Metal Alchemist, Inuyasha, One Piece *although i personal don't care for the anime that much* and so on so on. anyways back on topis the thing i like about the game was it's unique use of cel-shading and original voice actors. as for my favorite pair hmm i'm not sure actually perhaps Inuyasha and Kagome cause it's just the most obvious pairing. oh and i really think no offense of course that those huge swords are making up for something. o_O

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Oathkeeper said:
My favorite: Sango+Kohaku.

I mean, why shoudn't siblings be together?

Y'know, Dawning Twilght, you have a good point. About the game anyway.

Agreed with the person , but I do care for the anime .And I do like the pairing ...:D

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
*Sigh* Once again I'll have to prove you all wrong. Ok the game is bad as hell. Ok first off has anyone noticed the timer in the game is very slow. It takes three seconds for a second to go by. There are no throws very few movies and boring combat. Oh and also When the character is sappose to say there winning thing they open there mouth and nothing comes out. Though the cel-shading wa god but that's about IT.

P

PIG.

I don't have the new one, but I did import the Japanese PS1 version...

When Miroku performs a throw on a female opponent, he just fondles their bottocks instead. GO! GO! PERVERTED MONK MAN

I remember the US version of it not being dubbed... (Richard Cox... grr) You guy's should find it, it's weird, and for PS1, but still fun.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
*Sigh* Once again I'll have to prove you all wrong. Ok the game is bad as hell. Ok first off has anyone noticed the timer in the game is very slow. It takes three seconds for a second to go by. There are no throws very few movies and boring combat. Oh and also When the character is sappose to say there winning thing they open there mouth and nothing comes out. Though the cel-shading wa god but that's about IT.
allright and now it's time for me to callyou a freaking moron because that's exactly what i said genius! i gave what people call constructive critisism you just gave critisism like it were a tidal wave. read what i have to say before you post anything next time okay. anyways i will agree with you it was kinda bad but not the worst game out there and because i'm sympathetic towards the bad anime games and cause i love the anime series i'll give it a 7/10

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
*cracks knuckles* Fun time. First let me state very creative insult there. Actully no I had alot of things you didn't mention so maybe YOU should read before you post. Also I don't care if the series is good or bad. a bad game is a bad game. Don't gve excuses. I will admit it's not the worst game though that spot goes to Drakenguard. I give it a 3/10(could have been better) I played it for a week and put it down and never picked it back up. Also I didn't like the Ps1 one that much but it's alot better then the PS2 one. It gets a 5/10(average game)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
*cracks knuckles* Fun time. First let me state very creative insult there. Actully no I had alot of things you didn't mention so maybe YOU should read before you post. Also I don't care if the series is good or bad. a bad game is a bad game. Don't gve excuses. I will admit it's not the worst game though that spot goes to Drakenguard. I give it a 3/10(could have been better) I played it for a week and put it down and never picked it back up. Also I didn't like the Ps1 one that much but it's alot better then the PS2 one. It gets a 5/10(average game)
i may have been a bit insulting my apologies. hooray for creative insults! mine might have been to high *erases* 6.1-6.7 out of 10. hooray for fun time! hooray for reading!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
The only good anime games have been done for Zoids, Naruto and the fighting game for FMA... That's about it... Honestly this Inuyasha game is an insult.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
I have creative insults but all would get me band for language. Actully there are more good anime games. DBZ budakai 3 7/10(above average) and these two gundam games. Gundam fed vs Zeon 8/10(Very good) and Gundam Battle assualt 2 8/10

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Leon: Aw come on I'll seel it for 15.
Merchant: Your breaking my leg stranger! How about 3
Leon: 3!? What are you mad!? 5
Merchant: How about 3 in this toe nail clipping?
Leon: *sigh* That'll do
Merchant: Come back anytime stranger but never bring this back to me.
Leon:Fine! Oh Do you have a wepon Ashley could use?
Merchant: Hell no she'd cry stranger!
Leon: Ok thanks.
Merchant: Anytime!

Awards
Yeah a lot of side tracking there but oh well........Feudal Combat could have been better but it wasn't that bad (my opinion NOT yours) But heres 1 thing we all could agree on........Kingdom Hearts 2 is the best ps2 game and If (by some reason) you don't agree, its better than Inuyasha Feudal Combat!
so.......Any other favorite parings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back