• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Introduction \o/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

srb1a4

Hello y'all!
Name's Sabrina. I've been into Kingdom Hearts for +7 years and I've always watched this site on the sidelines but it's not until now that I decided to speak out! I hope to bring great conversations to the forms, and to make some Kingdom Hearts friends \o/....I think that's all...I'm also into SHINee & B1A4 and some anime recently I've been watching Hunter x Hunter (and I'm enjoying it!)...uh...yeah... so thank you... Let's have great conversations!:wink:

jnh71193

Awards
Welcome to the forums! This is a great place to talk to people, whether it's about kingdom hearts or anything else.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Welcome~
hug.gif
You'll enjoy this site, you'll see, especially when there's some new KH3 info out >:']

srb1a4

Thanks! I'm so excited for Kingdom Hearts 3 news, well Kingdom Hearts news in general. It's been so quite... I need June to come sooner XD

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey man, I'm the only one who should have a weird TV name. >o [my name is sabrina too, i am joking, believe me i know your pain]

Have fun with HxH, it's a fantastic shonen title, though I did drop it towards the end of it and I kind of regret that. It gets super slow around where I stopped. Won't mention where because you should definitely keep watching.

srb1a4

Hey man, I'm the only one who should have a weird TV name. >o [my name is sabrina too, i am joking, believe me i know your pain]
HAHAHA I was worried what you meant by weird tv name XD Awesome! I only know one other person name Sabrina. idky I never meet other people with the same name

Have fun with HxH, it's a fantastic shonen title, though I did drop it towards the end of it and I kind of regret that. It gets super slow around where I stopped. Won't mention where because you should definitely keep watching.
Thanks. I had to put it on pause because (based off of Netflix) I'm on season five. AND THERE ARE INSECTS!!!! And its spring, so I rather not watch about bugs

Back