• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Internet Explorer.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Well awhile ago, my IE just stopped working, whenever I click it, right away I get an IE error no matter what. I was wondering if anyone has an idea why this does that, and does anyone have a copy of IE that will run on the first version of XP. the newest version that will run on first version of XP would be nice. I am using FF, and I love it, but most stuff I have opens up in IE, and some stuff I can't open up because of that.

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok guys I don't need you to post just to say stay with Firefox, I am going to stay with it, but I still need a new version of IE that I can open up. I need the new IE so I won't keep getting this stupid IE error when I don't even open up IE.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Limewire. D=
Either that or go to the uninstall thing where it lists all your programs in a list. D=

Then, you either repair it or uninstall and go to updates and try and see if it worked. That's all I can tell you.

After that, get Firefox.

Kingdom2917

Website
www.myspace.com
Your right I have service package 1, and can't update none of it, and the file works and everything but says I have a newer version of IE...? which I don't, I've deleted and unistalled all of them, and tried but still says it, so Im just not going to worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back