• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Infinite Experience

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

Go To Pride Lands, Then to where the kings throne is ( it's kings something ) and then when u go tp peak from there and there are like 500 heartless and yuo can just keep killing them easily and you get alot of exp.

i got a 284 hit combo there with simbas limit attack

and i level 8 times in like half an hour, if u kill all of them then go out and come back in and they will respawn :)

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Use Magnaga instead and Unequip every ability for your party members, and have experiance boost. Get your health in the red zone and to the Peak at pride rock. Go up there and cast Magnaga over and over till your magic is out. Then go to kings den till your magic is back and repeat. I got 20,000 to 25,000 experience every time i did that. I went from Level 70 to 99 in about 1 hour.
All those bird enemies give out tons of experience. Also, have the keyblade Gull wing to get more Experience.

Vin

Bronze Member
i no i did that it really helps against seporitoh

imasecretadmirer

yup- i did this trick the other day and went from level 58 to 99 in an hour and a half! after a while youll get so much magic power that just casting magnega is all youll need to do, and itll kill them, and if you equip everyone with jackpot, youll never run out of mp!

P.S. - It is SOOOO easy to smack on sephiroth when your level 99, so if you want a challenge out of that fight, do it before you peak your level

^_~

Riku'sDarkShadow

easy or hard sephiroth

well sephiroth in this one is more easier cuz all u ahev to do is use trinity and then elixer and then again but i beat him without using items cuz it was actually a challenge but in the first KH hes harder :rolleyes:

Image removed... TOO LARGE. Resize.

also if anybody knows how i can add a picture to my side thing (left picture) please tell me !

Last edited by a moderator:

BeastlyKillaKreg

this is also a good way to get 1000 materials for moogles..... with lucky lucky equipped to everyone, i got like 20 lightning shards every time i did this.

kthundercat

I really didn't like the Pride lands but this gives me an awesome reason to go back, I haven't ever used the magnet spells does it damage enemeis when they come to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back