• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

it showsseveral stats about your game, one of them is how many times you've played as micky, is it possible to get that to 999,999?

Also what are the other ones?

強固な弾幕

Say you have not played as Mickey at all, get to Xaldin, get Mickey 3 times, die and select Continue, get Micky twice, and beat him. If you don't get Mickey at all after that would it be at 5? Or 2?

Josh

Silver Member
LMAO if you actually have that much time on your hands...then yes!

D

Deleted member 36435

Wouldn't it be better to have Mickey at 0 since that shows you didn't need him?

AzureEd

Wow, chill man.It's just a game, no need to get ''perfect'' on every aspect of it.geez...

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
yeah i didn t need micey a single time (i only died on purpose after i beated the game so i could get mickey in the first armored xemnes fight,it was hard to get mickey , i was lvl 99 and i needed to be in wisdom or else donald would keep healing me and stop me from dying and it stil took like 1 minute

~Axel_Riku~

I have never needed Mickey I don't really understand how he appears anyways, or when he is suppose to appear.

K

Kurisu

I don't need him, but I like to have the max ammount of everything.

Now will the "Times used Mickey" add up all the times I used it when pressing Continue?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I have never needed Mickey I don't really understand how he appears anyways, or when he is suppose to appear.

He appears after your HP drops to null in some battles, like in the battle against Xaldin.
And it is better to have times saved 0 couse it shows you that you are a good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back