• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In-app purchases help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Meister

So I downloaded the apk file on my tablet back when the game released but I'm just not noticing im not able to purchase jewels from the shop. Is there some special steps in other to configure the file to google play? I checked online but it seems to be specific to computers and is extremely confusing.

Thanks in advance!

Muke

whatever
Awards
You have to be more specific. Which phone do you have? Which Android/iOS Version? Which Message pops up? etc

Keyblade Meister

You have to be more specific. Which phone do you have? Which Android/iOS Version? Which Message pops up? etc

Im playing on my samsung galaxy tablet for android. When trying to purchase jewels it says, "This version of the applicationis not configured for billing through google play." I downloaded it as an apk file and made it into a zip file so that it would be playable, a method I found in the comment section of the game file.

FFxStrife

Why don't you just download it through APK Pure and install the APK normally? That worked perfectly for me.

If you can't find the APK after downloading, just use APK Installer (you can find it in google play) and it should work. If you linked your FB account you shouldn't lose any progress either.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I myself have been wondering the same question. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I had to use an APK file with APK Permissions Remover because the game wouldn't install normally to my phone. The app can collect information from my phone, but for some reason it won't let me access the Google Play Store and I get the exact same message. Its been like this since I downloaded the game not long after its release. I have been really wanting to buy some gems so I can get the Zootopia medals.

Keyblade Meister

Why don't you just download it through APK Pure and install the APK normally? That worked perfectly for me.

If you can't find the APK after downloading, just use APK Installer (you can find it in google play) and it should work. If you linked your FB account you shouldn't lose any progress either.

I linked the game with my fb account and made sure it was synced. After that I did as you suggested and now the game keeps failing to log in to my facebook account...

(P.S. My facebook app is logged in and works fine. Also I used zip signer to install the app because even though my settings is checked to accept unknown sources it won't install on its own)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back