• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMPORTANT THING ABOUT BIRTH BY SLEEP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorasora

Ok how to start off...anyway this is very important.Its about birth by sleep. as you can see in the leaked footage of the three games theres a menu,click there and you see multiple videos about them. watch the second last one.so you see the three soldiers walking along to get the keyblades. then you see master xehenort walking with tha dark soldier. now LOOK CLOSELY!in the video he HAS a KEYBLADE!emphasis on the KEYBLADE.Remember the keyblade graveyard or whatever(all those keyblades)?Later on it shows master xehanort controlling keyblades. Remember the beleifs that keyblades have minds of their own?Explain how a guy with so much skill and evil and magic controlls all those "keyblades" with "minds"!now,later it shows master Xehanort USING a KEYBLADE!(probably with no mind). then,out of magic,kingdom hearts appears!now to the point. All this has lead me to believe that master xehanort has created the keyblades.you heard me.created.now to explain why the keyblade chooses people. I believe that the power of a blue kingdom hearts(meaning there might be two)can create keyblades with some very powerful magic.i think that some keyblades are defective with kingdom hearts and have a heart themselves leading to a mind and the power to choose weilders. so i think that master xehanort is trying to destroy the keyblades with the weilders. i also think there are two kingdom hearts.blue and pink.i thought ...what if kingdom hearts had a heart?so i think that the two kingdom hearts support each other.if one is gone ,the other will be too.

i had more to write but i forgot it halfway through writing this.

its confusing but this theory makes sense in the end.So try to help me remember what i forgot.:thumbsup:

A

Audo

Do you even know what you're talking about? That video is old...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's 3 Kingdom Hearts, the one in KH1 of World's Hearts, the one in KH2, of Men't hearts, and the one MX summons.

Keyblades do have a will of their own, that's how they choose their wielders, although their decisions can be influenced by their previous masters, and they can also change their minds if, by the time they get to their wielders they find they are unfit to do so,they can change their minds, that's how sora got the kk.

Master Xehanort, everythin about him screams: Scientist, Knowledge and Experience. He's usually holding his hands behind his back, and his expressions never changes. This scientist thing would, if Xehanort and MX link was explained, explain why Xehanort has such a hunger for knowledge, as well as absorb it easily

Anyone can use a keyblade, as long as they have a stron heart, that's pretty much the only require to wield a keyblade. Keyblades can also be of light and dark or twilight and can be wielded by people of light dark and or twiligt. I'm not surprised that MX could wield one, I mean, you look at him and he just OOZES power and knowledge. it's also probably possible to make keyblades, after all, XH made the Heartbreaker (Red and Black one riku uses in HB) constructed by the seven princesses hearts.

He can also probably control keyblades with enough power and knowledge, and I get the impresseion that those keyblades are weaker, and they have no keychains, which could be a direct link to their powers and minds/though proceses

Kingdom Hearts is, in a sense, one heart and many hearts. don't think about it too much, you'll probably hurt you're head, like trying to think about the effects of changing something in the past, it's complicated

The KH that MX summons is probably the KH of Keyblades, in my opinion.

PS, when your posting something as big as you have, speparate it and use a bit more grammar, it'll make it easier to understand and to read as well

for the parts of you theory I proved, You're Welcome, and for the parts I proved wrong, deal with it!

Okay ideas though, sorry to tell you this, but your theory is alos stating stuff most of us already know from playing the games

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

blue and pink kingdom hearts, if this keeps up maybe there will be a green and a red. That would be real freaky if there was a red Kingdom Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back