• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm stuck in deep jungle so plz help me X3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_<3

I can't find Tarzan, so I can't get to the next world
So plz help me :cry:

( if someone can or will help me don't write to difficult :embarassed: Swedish you know :p)

Rix

:)
Awards
Can you please specify more exactly where you are stuck in Deep Jungle? What have you done there so far?

KH_<3

I don't understand what you mean but Sora meets tarzan when they first ports in deep jungle but after that he disappears and now I can not find him

Rix

Awards
Uhmm.. So you are in the beginning of the world? Well.. He should be in your party then. You have to find Donald and Goofy before you can leave the world though.

KH_<3

I have talked to Jane and I have been swingin around in the trees and thats all :(
I've been trying to find him but it's impossible

I've found them and then i'm stuck

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aaaaah! Ok, up there, after the hippos, right?

You need to swing around, and then pass areas. At one point, you need to look for a vine to climb up. It takes you to another area.

Ok, on the hippos, jump as far as you can go. The vine from there leads up to the gorillas.

Rix

Awards
Ok, don't double post please.

Go to a save point, you can arrange your party members on a save point. But you don't really need Tarzan to get any further though.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Why would you want Tarzan in your party? I thought he sucked.
Ok you don't need Tarzan in your party if you don't want too, but if you want to go to a save point (its a green light on the ground). Press Triangle go to save, there should be a thing called party, click that and you can switch your party around by clicking on the person you don't want. When you click like donald or goofy click on them then move over to the person that you want and click on them (clicking by pressing X on the character that you wanna switch with). You should also try usinga guide on gamefaqs it'll explain everything. Don't come here and post help, because most of the people that played this game haven't played this game in about 2-4 years atleast. so its kind of old, and alot of people's memories might be a bit fuzzy.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Why would you want Tarzan in your party? I thought he sucked.
What are you talking about? Tarzan helped alot on Healthsteak(or w/e that Heartless was)

He's better than Donald, imo.
Don't come here and post help, because most of the people that played this game haven't played this game in about 2-4 years atleast. so its kind of old, and alot of people's memories might be a bit fuzzy.
..That's the whole point of this thread...

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Oh gosh those hippos took me forever. I wish I could remember how exactly I was able to get on the vine...

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
What are you talking about? Tarzan helped alot on Healthsteak(or w/e that Heartless was)

He's better than Donald, imo.
..That's the whole point of this thread...

remember its all about opinion, if he wants those characters then let him, I'm just saying from my own opinion that I thought he sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back