• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm saving up money just in case....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What would you want on a final mix for the new series.

• Terra to have his KH2FM+ secrret boss moves!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Riku's dark armor!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Roxas to have Organzation moves!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Mickey can have ultimate power!!! HA HA HA!

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
He means if there's a final mix for the next game when do you think it'll come out and what do you want in it.....I think.XD

Athaydea

Bronze Member
xikem ...wtf is with your bowchickawowwow's every minute or how ever you spell it ... its really kinda annoying

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well terraisawsome .. i think your only saying that becuase ive been on your case about your ideas ... i told you that i dont mean to offend you but i guess you were ... and im sure im not the only one that gets a little annoyed by seeing that every 5 minutes ..

and ppl dont yell at me becuase i dont give them a reason to .. i dont cause any disruptions or post and do stupid things ... so stop flamin little man ..chill

blob

roxas would pwn if had the moves he used in his data battle lol but if it would be fun to have mickey have ultimate power too.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i dont understand where ppl are getting mickey with ultimate powers from .. i relle dont think mickey is powerful at all ... cuase i dont think he was relle ever supposed to get the inverse kk

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Quote(my quote thing dose not work) ''xikem ...wtf is with your bowchickawowwow's every minute or how ever you spell it ... its really kinda annoying'' That is how you spell it and I do it in loving memory of my dead friend Stev. (it got me pissed to but it keeps a part of him alive) The roxas one I want to use that light blast thing like in KH2FM.
bowchickawowwow

D

Deleted member 36435

In order to quote type
(text here)[/quote*] but remove the * in the second box, or hit the quote button under there post.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
sorry bout that xikem ... it just bothered me a bit .. and im sorry about your friend .. = /

i feel like an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back