• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm pretty confused.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachael

Website
www.myspace.com
Well.. I'm kinda confused. The only kingdom hearts games that are out right now are

KH1 on ps2
KH: Chain of memories on Nintendo DS( Sorry if I spelt it wrong.)
KH2 on ps2.

Alright. If there are more games, then please correct me. But anyway, on the Nintendo DS. The whole game is kinda pixely, right? Like this

Clicky

Well, I've seen images where it looks like it's from the game Chain of memories but its in good graphic condition. Almost as good as the graphics on the other KH games. Does that happen while your playing the game Chain of memories? Is there any good quality graphics? I don't have a nintendo DS so I don't know.

If there isn't, is there a chain of memories for a ps2 I don't know about?

I'm pretty much confused. x.x Sorry if this seems really dumb to ask.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
First of all KH:COM is on the GBA. Yes there are scenes in Com where there are full streaming graphics. What you are talking about is called KH:Re:COM. It is packed with the new Game KH2 FM Or just kingdom hearts 2 with tons of extras. Basically it is COM with full graphics. It has not been decided if it is coming to America or not yet.

ozymandius

First of all KH:COM is on the GBA. Yes there are scenes in Com where there are full streaming graphics. What you are talking about is called KH:Re:COM. It is packed with the new Game KH2 FM Or just kingdom hearts 2 with tons of extras. Basically it is COM with full graphics. It has not been decided if it is coming to America or not yet.

yup, thats it in a nutshell

What made you think COM was for the DS?

SilverWings

I think the DS game your friend is thinking about is the other KH-ish-but-not-game that was featured with KH2:FM/KH:CoM in a magazine. ..Anyone remember? o.-

S

Shadow Soldier

Dont forget the mobile games.. on yer cell phones.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com

He basically said it all. Glad I didn't have to go into full detail like that, that'd be killer on my brain.xD

Anyways, it is not for the DS nor will it ever be.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay, CoM is a ghameboy game and in my opinion the best kh game to date.

As for the question well its simple its only in certain parts of riku and soras story and it is very rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back