• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm not really new but I haven't been on for a long time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

man of oblivion

hey, I just came back on khinsider after leaving when school started. I sorta know what is going on in the Kingdom hearts series with the 3 new games and the conventions. However, I just want to know what you guys think of the series thus far. Do you think that they could improve? Or is it fine the way it is. Obviously it takes a long time to make a game not to mention if they are doing multiple games. So the next games will open your eyes to the new storylines, but I just wanted to get your insight on the series upto now.

apollog917

hey, hows it going, i new here too, even though your not that new, but anyways, its nice to see ya here

Welcome back, I'm sure you know the low down with the rules in regards to posting/spam etc. have fun!

man of oblivion

thanks guys, you guys will definitely have fun on these forums. Also don't worry about people yelling at you when you say your ideas. Because you are entitled to your own opinion, at least if its not bad. If they do yell at you and call you a newbie or noob thats only because they think that they were here longer and have the right to control everyone.

Nobody Master

Hey, welcome back! I'm afraid I don't currently know you, but I'm sure I'll see you around the forums sometime!

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey,you were joining shortly before me =D

Welcome back,and I hope to see you around ^_^

Back