• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im new!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dagey

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
welcome!
hope you dont hate the 25 character rule as much as me

The reason you get in trouble with the 25 character rule is because you're trying to write one worded responses which is why we put it in. :C

Anyway...
Welcome to KHI, I'm sure you'll have a great time. If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask me. c:

Dagey

DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um I do have one question guys. Well two. One, what is the 25 character rule? I read the rules but not sure I read that in there? And two, how do I change my birthday? Is there a way I can or no? Cause ill be 14 august 16, not 17. But it says I'm 16 now. Thanks guys! And thanks for welcoming me!
Well, first, the FAQ isn't actually DONE yet.

Second, the 25 character rule is to make sure that we don't have one worded posts and it's just there to avoid spammy posts. Without it, we end up with posts like "lol." and no real discussion. It's more annoying to those looking for the discussion than those who are trying to think of something else to say than "lol."

You have to ask an admin to change it. I'd help if I could but I don't have the power to. I can ask if you'd like.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Oh hey, you're playing pokemon Soul Silver. I like you already :D you should check out the pokemon thread in the video games section sometime.

But yeah, welcome. Have fun and stuff ;)

EDIT: ^^ you can bypass the 25 character rule anyway

Dagey

Ok thanks sabrina! But its fine. Not a big deal. But thanks for explaining the 25 rule thing to me.

Dagey

Lol well thanks. I'm not really one to like argue or complain about the little stuff. But yeah thanks again. I'm gonna now go look at some threads. Bye!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I like you persona already. Welcome to the forums, Dagey~

Dagey

Thanks Reverie :) glad to be here. And thanks kingdomkey for helping me learn the 25 character rule.

Back