• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im just making sure...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It won't totally affect your understanding of KH2. However if you don't finish CoM, you may be a little confused on some things that happen in KH2's storyline.

Soraiku

In the darkness. Behind the door to Kingdom Hearts
Yea, I know...I started CoM, but I never bothered finishing it, cause I lost interest in KH for a short while, glads thats over... and now I'm kinda worried that it'll affect my understanding of KH2. So "dillio99" ur not alone. Besides that, does anyone know any other sites besides this one, with like all the info for CoM , including major spoilers...? I might as well, u kno? I need to catch up. I'd ask here for help understanding all of CoM, but I'm not gonna bother cause there are alot of ppl who like to flame others...I don't really care, I just don't wanna be responsible for a thread's lock up or closing.

j
:/

Last edited:

ffx2_rpgmaster

dillio99 said:
if i never finished CoM, will it effect my understanding of KH2?
COM was such an easy game though.......unless you're just plain slow you should be done with it by now.

Then again, if you had a brain, you would go to gamefaqs and look for a feeaking game script.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
yes you should deffinately beat CoM or else you will not know what the hell is going on in kh2. and its easy i beat it in 5 days.

ultmakeyblademan

frodo101 said:
yes you should deffinately beat CoM or else you will not know what the hell is going on in kh2. and its easy i beat it in 5 days.
i beat com but it was kinda boring and r/r but wen it came to the new levels it got more intresting the guys who need to know wut happend ask me ill tell u

riku is the bomb

to much goes on in CoM.... it only took me a week to beat sora mode then another week to beat riku mode.... i say there is too much info you will miss out on.. i called eb games.. and they told me CoM will get a price drop over the weekend...... i would go freakin get it!!

JakeBlade

Riku is the Bomb don't double post.

And dillio99 it won't affect your uderstanding of KH2 that much. You'll still get it wethere you play it or not, it just adds a little more info.

DarkKeira16

Hmm,i beat Sora's side but i never got to beating Riku's,maybe i should do that,unfortunately though,someone already spoiled his ending for me(dumbasses)so its not gonna be suprising

JakeBlade

DarkKeira16 said:
Hmm,i beat Sora's side but i never got to beating Riku's,maybe i should do that,unfortunately though,someone already spoiled his ending for me(dumbasses)so its not gonna be suprising
You should finish it. It's much different from sora's side.

JakeBlade

frodo101 said:
useing a script isn't the same, playing the game is better.
That's true too. I read the script and then though I would understand it better if I actually played the game.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ultmakeyblademan said:
i think they should of waited b4 day puted on gba cuz the ds came out the same christmas

no one plays DS. and will you change you sig its to damn big

ggpboi9690

of coarse u need to beat CoM or atleast read EVERYTHUNG that hapened, it even says on the back cover that it links Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts 2. They wouldnt make the game if it wasnt going to be important. And even tough I think Sora's Story was kind of piontless, u still need to know like who the orginazation is, what people died and stuff like that. Riku's story I think was much more important then Sora's(cause he didnt have to go in that stupid pod and forget what happened in the castle like Sora) and cause u get to see what happened to riku and mickey after the door was sealed. If u ask me I would just shell out the 30 or 40 bucks to buy it, unless u dont have a gameboy in wich case u should read the story online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back